Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
You’d only have to contend with the Ministry of Magic since so msny Muggles would be affected.
I've been harsh on Charlie Cheswick here and I have no idea why. He is intelligent and well behaved and maybe it is this place that appeals to the devil in me.

I don't even hate his football club cause I miss them in the Premier League. Him and me could become the most feared murder machine who never laid a hand on anyone.

Absolutely yes. That's what people want. My experience of being in a band is if you play what YOU want, the crowd get bored. Give them what they want. The hits. Let them dance.

BUT...

If this was the gateway to a new Smiths album - go ahead - do it, but make sure you play the hits, because that will be why people buy tickets.

Oh, and play "Well I Wonder" as the money-shot.

I really wish Morrissey would read this and take on board for Feb/Mar.
Stop recycling the same songs that have been hammered and give us all a good 77 mins of dancing........,Purrleeeease...

You mean the crowd doesn’t want 77 minutes of sitting on a cold concrete bench listening to new material at a dollar a minute?
I really wish Morrissey would read this and take on board for Feb/Mar.
Stop recycling the same songs that have been hammered and give us all a good 77 mins of dancing........,Purrleeeease...

What did he say to you at the book signing? (Was it in Gothenburg?)

No. Sydney. I said to him I’m really looking forward to the shows. He asked whether the tickets were expensive. I said it didn’t matter for me as I’m going to see you. Then he said to his bodyguard oh maybe we should have charged more then and they both had a good chuckle. I walked away pretty upset about it.

You’d only have to contend with the Ministry of Magic since so msny Muggles would be affected.

The illuminati exists and I only know that cause my dad used to be a freemason at the Odd Fellows lodge. They pretend to be working with charity and they do but they also invite people in positions needed to control other people and the world.

When in the military I delivered food and drinks to the Odd Fellows for their many gatherings. They bowed for a boy doll and a skull.

poor moz, he looks still ill. i hope he is able to dive down a bit. nothing that couldnt be forgiven has been said or done. as far as i am concerned he could say 98,6% of the things he said again, in exactly the same friendly and charming way.
i read the german article and when comparing it with the audio i could see how it misrepresented his persona from the beginning on.
time to stop relying on the traditional media, as he has already done, and from now on make use of the modern ones when it comes to pr work and self-fashioning. sometimes we need to reflect on and probably correct our words just a little bit more before leaving them in the hands of unknown strangers. maybe thats the only lesson that can be learned here. get well soon, moz.

Strangers aren’t the enemy. Saying broad judgemental statements and sweeping generalizations is the enemy.
poor moz, he looks still ill. i hope he is able to dive down a bit. nothing that couldnt be forgiven has been said or done. as far as i am concerned he could say 98,6% of the things he said again, in exactly the same friendly and charming way.
i read the german article and when comparing it with the audio i could see how it misrepresented his persona from the beginning on.
time to stop relying on the traditional media, as he has already done, and from now on make use of the modern ones when it comes to pr work and self-fashioning. sometimes we need to reflect on and probably correct our words just a little bit more before leaving them in the hands of unknown strangers. maybe thats the only lesson that can be learned here. get well soon, moz.

I'm surprised no-one has commented on how weird he looks in this. Why is his right eye all red? Honestly, it doesn't look like the flu to me but more like somebody's smacked him one. And there is something very odd going on with his hair but I can't quite work out what it is. Really quite sad - a pity somebody isn't advising him properly.

It's partly the largactil, partly the botox.

Something that went unnoticed (unless I missed a post) is that there is a catalogue of the exhibition "Feminist Avant-Garde of the 1970's" (from the Mumok museum of Vienna).

I think that's a message too (or a statement). I do not think the catalogue was filmed by chance.

[Having visited that exhibition, I'd say that it is a quite boring one... too focused on performance art... and performance art CAN be interesting when it's happening, but when it becomes an archive of photographs and descriptions the sense is lost].

You made loads of valid points. Hes gotta go away and do some soul searching. He’s gotta drop everybody around him. They’re as much responsible for the selfimportant arse he’s become as he is. Damo gotta go. Sam Jesse Gustavo Mando gotta go. Boz and Matt are salt of the earth. Mozzer stop surrounding yourself with leacherous scum.

How would that work?

How could he deal with the cognitive stress of actually honestly reviewing his career as a Singing Troll and fessing up to all his nonsenses over decades?

Strip away the absurd conspiracy theories about the media, the silly attempts at political analysis and the pity party about failing to sell a lot of records and what is there left for him to sing about? How room service didn't iron is towels? How his hairdresser can no longer cover his bald patch?

What could he sing about after this debacle that wouldn't invite scorn and ridicule?

Can you shut the f*** up for one minute?

You've been doing so well for such a long time, it's really concerning and disturbing to watch you brew up to another implosion. Didn't your therapist set a limit of 6 responses a week on this site? Wasn't that the recovery agreement?

Take your fat f*** foot and shove it in your gob, madam. Never disrespect me again or you will be sent back to the asylum from which you've recently staggered, blinking into these threads.

Ridiculous creature...

Last edited:
It's no surprise you know all about largactil.

I always keep some handy in case Crystal Geezer has another epic meltdown. Looks like she's about to blow chunks of metaphysical vomit all over these boards....again! She should be removed to a place of detention until she agrees to stop violating the mind space of consensual reality with her bizarre warblings. Really, it's no longer 2012. I doubt anybody here is going to put up with another episode of her deranged theories about Morrissey's mom or his astrological profile and all that other bat-shit crazy nonsense she used to spend 22 hours a day typing to herself.

Something that went unnoticed (unless I missed a post) is that there is a catalogue of the exhibition "Feminist Avant-Garde of the 1970's" (from the Mumok museum of Vienna).

I think that's a message too (or a statement). I do not think the catalogue was filmed by chance.

[Having visited that exhibition, I'd say that it is a quite boring one... too focused on performance art... and performance art CAN be interesting when it's happening, but when it becomes an archive of photographs and descriptions the sense is lost].

He used it as a source tome for his 'Kiss Me A Lot' video....*smirks*

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom