Morrissey's Current Boyfriend

Not all humans: "...not many." :p

Well, I was just saying that should be our friends first deduction--eliminating all the non-humans.

Obviously there are a few more steps. But just a few.

Re: Morrissey's Current Boyfriend.

What the f*** has it got to do with you if he has or hasn't or who it may or may not be?

P.

Probably worried he might have "the AIDS", it concerns some people although it's not really anybody's business... :rolleyes:

If he was dating a woman I wonder if everyone's cheeks would be aflame as they type 'mind your own business'. Besides I thought it was an Italian with busy clippers... but you're all quite right who cares I mean Morrissey only spent say thirty percent of his autobiography talking about homosexuality, being straight and relationships so HOW DARE the o.p. ask this question..

Last edited:
If he was dating a woman I wonder if everyone's cheeks would be aflame as they type 'mind your own business'. Besides I thought it was an Italian with busy clippers... but you're all quite right who cares I mean Morrissey only spent say thirty percent of his autobiography talking about homosexuality, being straight and relationships so HOW DARE the o.p. ask this question..

I was thinking the same thing. Every other detail is fair game, but this is somehow off-limits? Odd.

Oh come on, we all know who he's dating.

See, this is why I made this thread; I don't know! I figured everyone else knew (and it's sounding like they do). Please tell me for the love of god. I don't see why this has to be an ordeal. I simply want to know who Morrissey is dating. Arrest me!

See, this is why I made this thread; I don't know! I figured everyone else knew (and it's sounding like they do). Please tell me for the love of god. I don't see why this has to be an ordeal. I simply want to know who Morrissey is dating. Arrest me!

Clearly if you don't know by now then you aren't a real Morrissey fan. I mean...c'mon. :rolleyes: :D (I'm totally f***ing with you I have no idea who his boyfriend is.)

Does anyone know his name or who he is? I read that Morrissey has a boyfriend right now, but I haven't been able to find anything on him. Please leave all the information you have on him here.

It's Damon, the hairdresser. Doesn't everyone know about it?

I thought he had an "arrangement" with a woman in Hungary or something? I read they often share TV dinners while listening to the wireless.

Last edited:
He's probably trawling Texas right now with Damon looking for some fresh tail.

who_ate_all_the_pussy_t_shirts-r346457c8cdef4581a449a10920c351b6_va6lr_512.jpg

Re: Morrissey's Current Boyfriend.

Probably worried he might have "the AIDS", it concerns some people although it's not really anybody's business... :rolleyes:

He might have gotten bad reports in school. We need to look out for our Moz!

Back
Top Bottom