Morrissey's Confessions: Interview with Rolling Stone México

Las confesiones de Morrissey - Rolling Stone México

Pronto estará en nuestro país. Mientras tanto, nos habló sobre sus héroes, del éxito que ha tenido a lo largo de su carrera, las reglas de su vida y otros temas.

Google Translate to English posted in comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blikey, very Lou Reed pre show vid interview in Austrialililia.

me reckon me like this "None played soccer," I'm glad he talked shit about human Foozball. That pic with all the "the boys" where he is standing around at a park with his track meet shirt on while OTHER PEOPLE are kicking things, does not mean Uncle Steve likes to kick objects rolling around on the ground.

'Or did he mean the same, meaning "finished is written"?
Hard to believe it has been recorded as nothing, not a tiny slip of news about that has been leaked.'

probably right. I was just trying to post a positive comment after trying to read such an awful article.(and google translate does not help) Most interviewers are just phoning it in or trying to be more important than the person they're interviewing. And since these are done by email you would think they would do their f***ing homework.
When the questions are good or interesting then the answers are good, or at least you can tell that M is enjoying himself answering them, which is rare. He probably said yes to doing this interview because it was Rolling Stone. Otherwise I can't see why he bothered.

And to those who think he spends all day thinking up witty answers to these questions, give me break. If the interviewer is good then he
can be just as witty and quick in email interviews as he is in person.
I couldn't even imagine being interviewed. It would grate on me immediately.

Written or recorded the fact is the labels couldn't give a flying 4ck.
Steven is dead ! It's over with !
FINISHED !
Talented nephew for hire ! :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I couldn't even imagine being interviewed. It would grate on me immediately.

and just think about how many times he has been interviewed!, if it were you, wouldn't you be praying the interviewer is knowledgeable and will ask at least one interesting question?

FINISHED !

When Armageddon comes and we pray...

Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen.

It will be a glorious day because there will be...

No more posts from boring Benny yippee!

and just think about how many times he has been interviewed!, if it were you, wouldn't you be praying the interviewer is knowledgeable and will ask at least one interesting question?
I just hope that some day he's willing to do 15 minutes with Julie. She seems to be able to coax the best conversations out of people. Unlike the lazy "Pope of Mope" "When will the Smiths?" boring bastards that usually come along to interview him.

whats wrong with you people? it would be glorious to be interviewed! what better way to say to everyone "look at me! im interestttiiiiinnng!"

i am interesting too and ive never even been interviewed, not even once! :(

whats wrong with you people? it would be glorious to be interviewed! what better way to say to everyone "look at me! im interestttiiiiinnng!"

Well, Ketamine Sun asked you what you thought of the Leos Carax movies she suggested. That's kind of an interview.

FINISHED !

But what would YOU do with your time if he WAS finished, Benny?
After that glorious, delusional feeling of being THE One who knocked him down?

I'd say you are finished too. :tears:
Do you have a plan B for that?
Is there any other popstar available, including bots you would like to give the mushroom treatment?
No, I don't really think so.
They are too boring for you! :brows:

I admit I laughed at your line "talented nephew for hire", even without agreeing with your opinion. ;)

Yes, you ARE interesting Rifke!
I HAVE been interviewing you!
How else would I know. :D

The thing with Moz though is, for him, they are secondary, not unimportant, but secondary to his music, his lyrics, his live shows.
Merely to keep his name up in the public and attract attention.
That's why he says outrageous things sometimes. :rolleyes:

FINISHED !

Blimey, you have been busy this weekend...'wife' finally seen sense and moved on? It must be difficult for her living with such a hopeless liar and a balding middle-aged man who is clearly struggling to come to terms with his sexuality.

So many posts and yet not one original or interesting word.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

Next.

Since we know the album is written someone should ask when he plans to play a new song live

I think he definitely cares about money in two respects: when there's a dispute (obviously), and in order to maintain his lifestyle of being able to eff off wherever and whenever he likes.

But I've never seen Morrissey as cash-driven, have you? A Smiths reformation would've set him up for life and enabled him to indulge in all his adolescent rubber ring dreams. Chart positions and a record label team beavering away on the new Morrissey disc are far, far more appealing to him that dineros.

i agree with you. However, i do think he's fame and popularity-driven tho. I think he cares a lot about being relevant. Just looks at the whole I'm Throwing My Arms around Paris mess

Well, Ketamine Sun asked you what you thought of the Leos Carax movies she suggested. That's kind of an interview.

No, rifke wants hard hitting questions like.... What color blazer would she wear in order to celebrate trumps impeachment and removal from office?

Since we know the album is written someone should ask when he plans to play a new song live

no no no, ask him... if he's happier these days? or better... the old standby... Smiths reunion? I'm sure he never tires of those.

I agree.
Nobody in the interviews since his remark asked about it.

I agree.
Nobody in the interviews since his remark asked about it.

Yeah seems weird as you'd think someone would. Does it keep the same instrumental direction as world peace, what did you write about lyrically theme wise, what were the inspirations that influenced the new songs, how's Gustavo finding his place writing songs with you guys etc. truth be told though people have at many times in the past seemed to focus on morrissey the cultural icon first and the music second so maybe it's not so weird

Yeah seems weird as you'd think someone would. Does it keep the same instrumental direction as world peace, what did you write about lyrically theme wise, what were the inspirations that influenced the new songs, how's Gustavo finding his place writing songs with you guys etc. truth be told though people have at many times in the past seemed to focus on morrissey the cultural icon first and the music second so maybe it's not so weird

All very good questions.
Never asked.
Cheers!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom