Morrissey's Confessions: Interview with Rolling Stone México

Las confesiones de Morrissey - Rolling Stone México

Pronto estará en nuestro país. Mientras tanto, nos habló sobre sus héroes, del éxito que ha tenido a lo largo de su carrera, las reglas de su vida y otros temas.

Google Translate to English posted in comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, rifke wants hard hitting questions like.... What color blazer would she wear in order to celebrate trumps impeachment and removal from office?
now that's what im talking about! oh ketamine_sun, i thought you'd never ask!
WELL, i think, since it's spring, and since ousting the rank philistine would be like a second spring, with it's spirit of rebirth and renewal, i think a spring shade, like lilac or lavendar, would do nicely. perhaps in seersucker? no, dont laugh, im getting a vision here. yes, a seersucker lilac blazer. and as an extra added touch a little bunny pin for the lapel, like so:
c094882155fec912ef7fb2cb595b8903.jpg

the significance of which is the fact that bunnies are rad.
i hope you found that answer satisfactory? do be sure and let me know if you have any other questions of similarly high import!

mwah! mwah! kisses to all my fannnnnnns!

now that's what im talking about! oh ketamine_sun, i thought you'd never ask!
WELL, i think, since it's spring, and since ousting the rank philistine would be like a second spring, with it's spirit of rebirth and renewal, i think a spring shade, like lilac or lavendar, would do nicely. perhaps in seersucker? no, dont laugh, im getting a vision here. yes, a seersucker lilac blazer. and as an extra added touch a little bunny pin for the lapel, like so:
c094882155fec912ef7fb2cb595b8903.jpg

the significance of which is the fact that bunnies are rad.
i hope you found that answer satisfactory? do be sure and let me know if you have any other questions of similarly high import!

mwah! mwah! kisses to all my fannnnnnns!

ahh, yes, very satisfactory. But are you sure only one? only one little bunny pin? Maybe you don't wanna show too much enthusiasm, but why not two? I mean he is going to the chair also. For what? 'treason' that nasty business with the Russians for a start.

wait!, what? the room is spinning? you have another 'vision' coming on?! yes? yes!? tell us! what is your answer! Saint Rifke !?

ahh, yes, very satisfactory. But are you sure only one? only one little bunny pin? Maybe you don't wanna show too much enthusiasm, but why not two? I mean he is going to the chair also. For what? 'treason' that nasty business with the Russians for a start.

wait!, what? the room is spinning? you have another 'vision' coming on?! yes? yes!? tell us! what is your answer! Saint Rifke !?

I disagree about two bunny's on the lapels.
It would look like some country and western style shirt.
We don't want that on Moz!
Cheers Ketamine Sun :p

no, no more visions for a while. i exhausted myself with that last one.

ahem, the blazer is for me! i wouldnt think to put moz in lilac seersucker with a bunny lapel pin! :p

I am such an idiot!
But you CAN have two bunny lapel pins.
One in reserve.
Sorry Rifke, I misunderstood although I tend to consider misunderstandings to be funny and surprising.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom