Morrissey's Complete B-sides, rarities, non-album tracks, etc. Please help!

Morrismiths

I'm new in this forum, so if this one is a double post, please understand me. Anyone one here have the VERY COMPLETE (as of 2013) compilation of Morrissey's B-sides, rarities and non-album tracks? On some posts, I saw that some of the users here had compiled these songs into an customized albums (So Much For London is the one I saw), together with custom album cover/artwork. So, if you have download links for these, please let me know by either posting it here or messaging it. I really really need your help guys. We're all The Smiths and Morrissey fans here. Thank you!

This is the Never Heard Symphonies thread which as far as I know still has active links. If not, let me know. It will not help you as far as most of the widely available catalog-compilations of b-sides like Bona Drag or Swords, but it does have pretty much every other session, demo, or uncollected b-side ever to see the light of day.

It does not contain the recent New Zealand TV performances or the recent Letterman performance; I have not added those yet; but those individual links are easily found elsewhere in the downloads forum.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/124403-Never-Heard-Symphonies-(2012-Edition)

This is the Never Heard Symphonies thread which as far as I know still has active links. If not, let me know. It will not help you as far as most of the widely available catalog-compilations of b-sides like Bona Drag or Swords, but it does have pretty much every other session, demo, or uncollected b-side ever to see the light of day.

It does not contain the recent New Zealand TV performances or the recent Letterman performance; I have not added those yet; but those individual links are easily found elsewhere in the downloads forum.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/124403-Never-Heard-Symphonies-(2012-Edition)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SKYLARKER! This is exactly what I'm looking for. I've also noticed some unactive links: The Troy Tate Sessions second and third set of mixes and Nothing Ever Dies Volumes 1 & 2. I hope you can PM the links of these albums. And I have a question - In what volume does "Ganglord" demo was included? Thanks again, Skylarker.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SKYLARKER! This is exactly what I'm looking for. I've also noticed some unactive links: The Troy Tate Sessions second and third set of mixes and Nothing Ever Dies Volumes 1 & 2. I hope you can PM the links of these albums.

I'll amend the links publicly...but I'll have to re-up the compilations first, and tweak them a little. More stuff has surfaced here and there since I put these together. Hopefully within the next week or two there should be fresh links/updated tracklistings for the entire set.

And I have a question - In what volume does "Ganglord" demo was included? Thanks again, Skylarker.

Should be 14.

Back
Top Bottom