MORRISSEY'S COCK/PENIS/DICK!

• Thread starter TERRIBLE MURIEL FROM PORPOISE SPIT
  • Start date
T

TERRIBLE MURIEL FROM PORPOISE SPIT

I BET YOU IT HAS THE STENCH OF HOT DOG RELISH. OR POSSIBLY BODY ODOR OR ONIONS! BUT THEN AGAIN HE TRIES TO SAY HE LIKE TO BE A SWIMMER, SO IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE THAT IT REEKS OF CHLORINE. AS FAR AS INCHES/SIZE I CAN PROBABLY GUESS THAT IT IS NO MORE THAN 4 INCHES. I BET HE NEVER SHAVES HIS PUBIC HAIR. HE LICKS HIS LIPS WHEN HE IS HAVING A ORGASM TOO I BET. HE PROBLY HAS HAD BOTH MEN/WOMEN AND PETS SINCE HE ADORES THOSE SO MUCH. WELL THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.....OH WAIT......

YOU CAN'T STOP PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!

You are a buckethead. Go find the nearest AIDS victim and infect yourself please.

THE BOYS ARE OFFENDED THAT I'VE STOLEN THEIR THUNDER!

Re: THE BOYS ARE OFFENDED THAT I'VE STOLEN THEIR THUNDER!

Why would we be offnded? it takes a real ass to write something like that,but i always knew you were a giant ass. you may think what you like about me,I could care not.Morrissey too.I can't speak for greasetea,so,id watch it.he's bound to turn you into the hoolie hoo poopy poo you really are.

Re: THE BOYS ARE OFFENDED THAT I'VE STOLEN THEIR THUNDER!

Don't flatter yourself assfa.ce your not cool.

Re: THREE POSTERS HAD BETTER DODGE THE LIGHTENING!!

GOD (or whoever is in charge nowadays) WILL GET YOU FOR THAT!

Learn to spell, Proper. Your dyslexic disses are EMBARRASSING.

Re: Learn to spell, Proper. Your dyslexic disses are EMBARRASSING.

I know how to spel,thank you very much.So,I missed a letter or three,big fuggin hoolie hoo.

pitiful

I could forgive you your pitiful spelling if your posts were FUNNY at least.

As it is, they're sad juvenile rantings far more suited to Bill and Ted than a Morrissey board.

Feel embarrassed, little virgin.

> I know how to spel,thank you very much.So,I missed a letter or
> three,big fuggin hoolie hoo.

Back
Top Bottom