Morrissey's Christmas List

G

greasetea

Dear Mister Santa Claus,

While I have been terribly nice and quite welcoming, albeit lonely, I have summised a list of my desires for mine and your friend's, Jesus Christ, birthday.

1. X-box

2. Tekken 4 or Guilty Gear (but both would be nice since I was really good this year, oh and the rumble pack please)

3. A bunch of WWF Action Command Figures, especially the hard to find HHH piledriver action and Stone Cold Steve Austin with beer swilling action.

4. A Fugazi T-shirt (they are so mean, they wont send me one after I told them who I am)

5. A ticket to Manchester, UK but not New Hampshire or Oklahoma's Manchester please.

6. David Tseng's head.

7. X wing Lego Set

8. My fans to shut up because I no longer care about them, I only care about repackaging all my stuff and masturbating on Boz Boorer's face when he sleeps.

Happy Christmas,

Morrissey

Well...the most obvious request would be:

A plane ticket to fly me back to dear old Blighty, where I *REALLY* belong and a place which influenced all my writings as most people here don't understand the true English working class roots that made me what I am. A place that is forever England and that tugs at my insides like an invisible umbilical cord...Oh my English, working class northern roots....how I miss them.

England is mine and it owes me a living...Take me back to dear old Blighty....cos if the truth be known, the Yanks DON'T REALLY understand the whole Smiths/Morrissey ethics & meanings....

And did those feet, in ancient times, walk upon England's mountain green....

MANCHESTER NORTH OF *ENGLAND

* = That's in THE UK for the philistines amongst you!

MORRISSEY FOREVER AN ENGLISH INSTITUTE.

MORRISSEY, MORRISSEY, MORRSISSEY..........MORRISSEY.

You aint gettin' a damn thing until you come up with a new record

Albert Tatlock's flat cap

Albert get a hold of the Smiths Sessions & listen to the interview snippets with Kid Jensen, Our Moz couldn't give a fiddlers fart about us.
Sheesh it's
Grim (O'Grady) up North

I think he can afford his own pants...but only if they are on sale at M&S.

Back
Top Bottom