Morrissey's Cat - Morrissey Central

Simply to say that there's a photo of "Morrissey's cat" at Morrissey Central as Tweeted by Sam Etsy Rayner. Well that makes everything all right again. I like the cat but...... Morrisseycentral.com

42822_morrisseys_cat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes people feel food is nasty?

I was the only child in our household, mom and dad had a son each from previous relationships, and I noticed those with siblings had more issues with food. The explanation being that older siblings would tell the younger ones this and that dish tasted bad.

My best friend had such a struggle with food that his parents had to bring food from Sweden with them on holidays abroad. When both our families went to Rhodes in Greece together that family had to stay in a hotel room with a kitchen and bring loads of food from home so he could eat at all.

He suffered nosebleeds a lot up to the age of 15-16 and fainted at school once when he stood before us about to show us something as part of class.

I've never seen a human as grey and white in the face, colours changing from white to grey to green.

I have tried to view animal meat like you would with human flesh but I can't cause the difference is huge. I believe Moz fans suffer a lot from being brainwashed by their nazi leader when most if not all of his fans are sad little snowflakes that never harboured a thought of their own.

I may have been unclear. The cat food was, and is, nasty. Unless buying newer, high end, human quality pet food, what your pet gets is all the leftover bits that can’t be selvedged for people food. All those guts basically are ground up, bleached, dyed and the packaged. That’s nasty! It smells nasty, too. I used to get higher quality cat food but they didn’t like it. It’s just like when a cat catches a mouse and they go for the belly first. It appears to be what they like.

Perhaps, but that's lazy. Not terribly responsible. And in any case, if I HAVE to choose, I'd choose not to attach an endless pitchy ring near my cat's ears. I've never had to do it and I had an outdoors cat and plenty of birds around.

The problem solves itself for me as my cats are indoor only. No birds to catch, no bells needed. An exciting hunt for them is chasing around a dive-bombing stink bug.

The problem solves itself for me as my cats are indoor only. No birds to catch, no bells needed. An exciting hunt for them is chasing around a dive-bombing stink bug.
The problem solves itself for me as I have no cats, and I don´t want to keep any pets at all. Imagine humans were indoor only (without telefone, internet etc). The world would be a better place.

The problem solves itself for me as my cats are indoor only.

In my opinion keeping them indoors is far crueller than putting a bell on them when they go out. Cats are supposed to be wandering around, investigating, marking and controlling territory, interacting with other cats and yes - unfortuantely - hunting. It's part of their nature. Keeping them shut indoors all the time in one tiny house when they should be roaming all over the neighborhood is like keeping them in a prison cell.

I may have been unclear. The cat food was, and is, nasty. Unless buying newer, high end, human quality pet food, what your pet gets is all the leftover bits that can’t be selvedged for people food. All those guts basically are ground up, bleached, dyed and the packaged. That’s nasty! It smells nasty, too. I used to get higher quality cat food but they didn’t like it. It’s just like when a cat catches a mouse and they go for the belly first. It appears to be what they like.
LOL

I thought you meant human food!

I had a cat for many years and yes their food smells and probably taste like shit except for the prawn I have her which made her clean herself for ages as if she was high on drugs and then she slept for ages.

i hope this isn't going to turn into a 40 page thread. the cat is cute but it isn't exactly Klaus nomi.
It will become a 40 page thread. Smart Morrissey! he succeded to distract us. In one month the interview will be a forgotten, but we will remember the cat on the chair.

It will become a 40 page thread. Smart Morrissey! he succeded to distract us. In one month the interview will be a forgotten, but we will remember the cat on the chair.
We all survived globalism with cat videos.

Extra clever.

:tiphat:

Yes but for how long can you weep?
I mean with tears and all that.
Not going to search on the “innernet” (Too lazy, hope I am not offending any people from South London which would surprise me). :)

what does he feed his cat? :confused:

disclaimer: I'm totally against vegan cat or dog food, but I can't imagine touching flesh in order to feed it, not to mention supporting the indutry. That's why I could never own a carnivore pet, surprised others can.
f861877ce48243aabddf2c20e218848c--vienna-sausage-robert-kardashian.jpg

Well they say nobody owns a cat, and that a cat chooses its keeper, unless its kept under house arrest.

Nazi cats? so when did Morrissey become a nazi? when he voiced his opinion (and that of countless others) of what England is becoming?

Who are the real racists ?

Perhaps, but that's lazy. Not terribly responsible. And in any case, if I HAVE to choose, I'd choose not to attach an endless pitchy ring near my cat's ears. I've never had to do it and I had an outdoors cat and plenty of birds around.

Hmm...

My cat Alex LOVED his bell and would actually sit very still while placing it on him. He received a new "bell necklace" on his Birthday and Christmas every year. I still have them all. Some cats don't mind them and I don't feel like a horrible or lazy person for letting him wear them.

Yes but for how long can you weep?
I mean with tears and all that.
Not going to search on the “innernet” (Too lazy, hope I am not offending any people from South London which would surprise me). :)

They will weep for a week and shout "bleepity bleep".
Until the next thing comes along and then they'll repeat.
Pure T is just gonna keep Turkey Steppin', cause I'm all into the music.
Hey, that's just the way it is Q.

They will weep for a week and shout "bleepity bleep".
Until the next thing comes along and then they'll repeat.
Pure T is just gonna keep Turkey Steppin', cause I'm all into the music.
Hey, that's just the way it is Q.

Me too Wild Turkey, me too!
I am at your Wild Turkey steppin’ side all along! ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom