Morrissey's butt dimples

i think by saying he has a cute butt may be a bit delusional, let's face the facts here. The man is a barrel-chested near 48 year old. His body aint gonna be pretty.

i think by saying he has a cute butt may be a bit delusional, let's face the facts here. The man is a barrel-chested near 48 year old. His body aint gonna be pretty.

D:

He's GORGEOUS! I've never in my life seen a man as attractive as he is this very moment in time. It really shocks me that anyone thinks otherwise.

... And his butt, which I have seen up close and half naked, is lovely. Truly.

mozzersarse-1.jpg

anyone else want to posit the theory that Alain won't come back on stage because he was too traumatized after seeing that much of Moz? I think the expression on his face says a lot.

Last edited:
I know I have acheived new levels of obsession here by saying this: The dimples are rathering fetching aren't they?

Just an observation I made that I thought some would be interested in.

At the Stockton show, I was quite close to him at stage side and noticed after he threw his shirt into the crowd, and turned to go offstage to get a new shirt, that Morrissey has those dimply things at his lower back region.
And also, his trousers were hung a bit low on his waist, showing some, err, crackage. He appeared to be a bit hairy.

Just passing on an observation. Maybe a little too personal, but he was showing and I saw.

Oh, as he was side stage, there was a crew member there, waiting with a towel and assisted ol Mogsy in the drying of his sweaty self. The guy was towel rubbing Morrissey's back as Morrissey did his own hair. It was only a slight view as he continued backstage.

what a moron!

D:

He's GORGEOUS! I've never in my life seen a man as attractive as he is this very moment in time. It really shocks me that anyone thinks otherwise.

... And his butt, which I have seen up close and half naked, is lovely. Truly.

Scarlet Ibis! Finally trawling through Solo :) welcome

Back
Top Bottom