Morrissey's butt dimples

TrueToYou

I am mine.
i think by saying he has a cute butt may be a bit delusional, let's face the facts here. The man is a barrel-chested near 48 year old. His body aint gonna be pretty.

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
i think by saying he has a cute butt may be a bit delusional, let's face the facts here. The man is a barrel-chested near 48 year old. His body aint gonna be pretty.

D:

He's GORGEOUS! I've never in my life seen a man as attractive as he is this very moment in time. It really shocks me that anyone thinks otherwise.

... And his butt, which I have seen up close and half naked, is lovely. Truly.

Suzanne

anyone else want to posit the theory that Alain won't come back on stage because he was too traumatized after seeing that much of Moz? I think the expression on his face says a lot.

Last edited:

Happy Maudlin

Corinthian and Caricature
I know I have acheived new levels of obsession here by saying this: The dimples are rathering fetching aren't they?

boyvoyeur

Tony the pony!
Just an observation I made that I thought some would be interested in.

At the Stockton show, I was quite close to him at stage side and noticed after he threw his shirt into the crowd, and turned to go offstage to get a new shirt, that Morrissey has those dimply things at his lower back region.
And also, his trousers were hung a bit low on his waist, showing some, err, crackage. He appeared to be a bit hairy.

Just passing on an observation. Maybe a little too personal, but he was showing and I saw.

Oh, as he was side stage, there was a crew member there, waiting with a towel and assisted ol Mogsy in the drying of his sweaty self. The guy was towel rubbing Morrissey's back as Morrissey did his own hair. It was only a slight view as he continued backstage.

what a moron!

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
D:

He's GORGEOUS! I've never in my life seen a man as attractive as he is this very moment in time. It really shocks me that anyone thinks otherwise.

... And his butt, which I have seen up close and half naked, is lovely. Truly.

Scarlet Ibis! Finally trawling through Solo :) welcome

Top Bottom