Morrissey's butt dimples

The Seeker of Good Songs

Just an observation I made that I thought some would be interested in.

At the Stockton show, I was quite close to him at stage side and noticed after he threw his shirt into the crowd, and turned to go offstage to get a new shirt, that Morrissey has those dimply things at his lower back region.
And also, his trousers were hung a bit low on his waist, showing some, err, crackage. He appeared to be a bit hairy.

Just passing on an observation. Maybe a little too personal, but he was showing and I saw.

Oh, as he was side stage, there was a crew member there, waiting with a towel and assisted ol Mogsy in the drying of his sweaty self. The guy was towel rubbing Morrissey's back as Morrissey did his own hair. It was only a slight view as he continued backstage.

At the Stockton show, I was quite close to him at stage side and noticed after he threw his shirt into the crowd, and turned to go offstage to get a new shirt, that Morrissey has those dimply things at his lower back region.
And also, his trousers were hung a bit low on his waist, showing some, err, crackage. He appeared to be a bit hairy.

Just passing on an observation. Maybe a little too personal, but he was showing and I saw.

Oh, as he was side stage, there was a crew member there, waiting with a towel and assisted ol Mogsy in the drying of his sweaty self. The guy was towel rubbing Morrissey's back as Morrissey did his own hair. It was only a slight view as he continued backstage.

Solo,new lows.:mad: :(

Oh my God.
Wanky and cute, all in one page!:o

This is overly fresh stuff.

yeah, i'm really interested in this.

i'm going for a wank.

hahahahahhahahahaahaha!

I completely agree. Honestly....I know we like to deconstruct Morrissey in order to find out more about him...but this is TOO much. Grossssssss.

demigods are allowed hairy cracks too you know

yeah, i'm really interested in this.

i'm going for a wank.
Darling, hurry home, we need to have sex!!!!!!!! *all flustered over Moz and his bum*

I'm sure Mr. Morrissey would not approve.
We should all be ashamed.:cool:

I bet it's not as hairy as mine.

I have made note of these things as well. I find it ADORABLE! I call those dimples his "umlauts". Also, once, when I was in the pit and up close, his pants came down around the middle of his butt. Oh. My. God. It's a CUTE BUTT!

oh dear, I would not have made a post but stuck your comment in the frink thread. :p

The second poster is you, as it's all about his bottom:)

New lows, right down his back to his bumbum *giggle*.

Shock horror.....Morrissey has hair on his bottom......christ, no body say he has skids in his undies

:eek:

The second poster is you, as it's all about his bottom:)

New lows, right down his back to his bumbum *giggle*.

Shock horror.....Morrissey has hair on his bottom......christ, no body say he has skids in his undies

:eek:

mozzersarse-1.jpg

0DSC00566.jpg

what? *innocent*

ok any excuse to dig out those photo's I was just waiting for the word bumbum! it's your fault. :p

Yes, guilty as charged i do lead you when it comes to Morrissey's booty.

oo i took that second picture lol

it werent a bad view, sucks that the pics of him on the floor didnt turn out as good though :(

yea i did was a bit bored of 'sunny1989' haha

Back
Top Bottom