Morrissey's Biggest Fans Show Off Their Moz Tattoos - L.A. Weekly

An anonymous person posted the link:

Morrissey's Biggest Fans Show Off Their Moz Tattoos - L.A. Weekly
by Eva Recinos

Excerpt:

The first Morrissey tattoo Chavez got reads “Let me live before I die,” a line from “That’s How People Grow Up.”

“He played it live for the first time and I remember hearing those lyrics and thinking, ‘Man, that sounds amazing. I wanna get that tattooed.’” says Chavez. “The song hadn’t even been released or recorded yet … I remember one day I ran into his guitarist Boz and then I showed him it and then he was like, ‘Well, what if he changes the lyrics?’ and I was like, ‘He won’t.’”

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaah maybe I'm a prude but I think getting a tattoo is a step too far in declaring your dedication to the religion of Moz. Wearing a badge/pin: yes. Getting a Moz print ironed to the back of denim jacket: yes. Sticking a Moz poster on your wall: yes. Keeping concert stubs as a keepsake: yes. Quaffing your hair: yes. Bleeding a Moz tattoo into your skin: no thanks.

Aaaaah maybe I'm a prude but I think getting a tattoo is a step too far in declaring your dedication to the religion of Moz. Wearing a badge/pin: yes. Getting a Moz print ironed to the back of denim jacket: yes. Sticking a Moz poster on your wall: yes. Keeping concert stubs as a keepsake: yes. Quaffing your hair: yes. Bleeding a Moz tattoo into your skin: no thanks.

Where the f*** were you 21 years ago when I got a Moz tattoo on my arm. At a biker joint no less. Arsehole! :guitar:

Where the f*** were you 21 years ago when I got a Moz tattoo on my arm. At a biker joint no less. Arsehole! :guitar:

Tell me about it. I got a "Smiths Forever" tat in 1985. Boy was I wrong.

morrissey9.jpeg

morrissey3.jpeg

morrissey4.jpeg

morrissey2.jpeg

morrissey1.jpg

you-work-1.jpg

morrissey8.jpeg

morrissey5.jpeg

morrissey6.jpeg

morrissey10.jpeg

Those aren't prison tats. That Harvey Keitel tattoo took some talent. Those aren't cheap tattoos. I guess there's a reason why they call it Moz Angeles.

Done tastefully tattoos can be very attractive. The thought of being 66 With Still Ill plastered all over my forearm..... Hmmm
Each to their own though

Julian is rather simple, though.

Yes and he claims he has seen Morrissey over 200 times. Word from the Moz Camp that this is absolute nonsense. Not sure why he would lie about it, but then there is a French gentleman who lies about how many times he has seen Morrissey as well!

Funny article stating 'Morrissey's Biggest Fans....' It's really laughable! Biggest fans? More nonsense as the vast majority are not the biggest fans! A little ink doesn't make you the biggest fan!

I'm a big Moz fan, but don't have any tattoos. I suppose I would get one if someone paid me $100,000. Any takers? LOL.

#AtLastYourLifeBegins

Yes and he claims he has seen Morrissey over 200 times. Word from the Moz Camp that this is absolute nonsense. Not sure why he would lie about it, but then there is a French gentleman who lies about how many times he has seen Morrissey as well!

Funny article stating 'Morrissey's Biggest Fans....' It's really laughable! Biggest fans? More nonsense as the vast majority are not the biggest fans! A little ink doesn't make you the biggest fan!

Those fat guys must eat meat I'm sure Moz doesn't really like them

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom