Morrissey's Best Period For Style?

H

Harsh Truth

I'm watching "Introducing Morrissey" (1995 Tour Video) right now, and feel this was his best period for style. Great hair, good sideburns, simple-yet-elegant clothing (jeans, button down, blazer early in the show.)

Runner Up: 1991/1992 (minus the shiney shirts)

Just a random thought.

As you were.

Agreed!

I was just about to respond citing the same period, captured on I.M. That look will always look good, I think. Nobody's going to say "how '95 you are".

I like the shiny Arsenal era. I think it was his version of when Elvis became a millionaire and wore a gold suit. The non-gold shiny shirts (red in the "Fatty" video and blue in the "We Hate..." video) could be ditched, though.

His very tailored look during Maladjusted era was interesting, too.

pic131284.jpg

Re: Agreed!

Cool Pic. I have to go with the tasilored dlook as well...Just looks alot cooler...... Plus,i dodnt like the shiney shirts. I didnt even mind the look he had on craig kilborn/last tour...the asweaters and long sleeve tie up shirts...very cool.He's the f***in man,now you know.

Physically I think his best period was the months before and following the break-up (I like him a lot in the South Bank Show interview, he's abslolutely gorgeous), but as for style I think his best was in 1992-93.

> Physically I think his best period was the months before and following the
> break-up (I like him a lot in the South Bank Show interview, he's
> abslolutely gorgeous), but as for style I think his best was in 1992-93.

I personally like the "Maladjusted" period; modern, but not trendy. Anything beats the shiney shirts though. He is just one stylish and handsome man.