Morrissey's belly in The Sun

Idiots.

He's so gorgeous. How can anyone make fun of how he looks? It's crazy.

How many more of these threads are we gonna have?

I'll take him anyday!

He is overweight, there's no denying it. Any doctor would tell him to lose weight. But most people are overweight at 50, so it's not really a big deal unless you live in the fantasy media world where no one ever has a wrinkle.

I love his belly!!! Of course it's not always going to look great in pictures, but hey, I'm a forgiving soul. :horny:

I think a tummy is a cute thing, they usualy are unique to every person, and can say a lot about someone, such as; "I'm sexy and I'm me!! :cool:".
And the sexiest tummy award goes to ....... mister Morrissey. :love:
I wish I ever had the opportunity to lay my head on a his tummy and nap........mmmm heaven! :horny:

I think a tummy is a cute thing, they usualy are unique to every person, and can say a lot about someone, such as; "I'm sexy and I'm me!! :cool:".
And the sexiest tummy award goes to ....... mister Morrissey. :love:
I wish I ever had the opportunity to lay my head on a his tummy and nap........mmmm heaven! :horny:

I'd zerbert his tummy.

I love his belly!!! Of course it's not always going to look great in pictures, but hey, I'm a forgiving soul. :horny:

I totally agree.

I thought this picture of him from Coachella made him look as if he had a pot belly, but then I concluded that it was just the pattern on the shirt (Btw, this is the picture that was on Perez Hilton.com. I didn't write 'FLESH!' across it).

Fat, thin, old, young - he'd get it!

James.

Last edited:
Tags
dontbuythesun
Back
Top Bottom