Morrissey's Aftershave - Definitive Answer!

boinging

winking an eye
I have seen many topics and many opinions on what fragrance Morrissey wears, I myself always wanted to know what it was.

Now, after fighting for another piece of shirt at Nottingham this week, I went into town to find what aftershave matched the shirt before the scent wore off...

The result? Not Aqua Di Parma or GF Trumper as I thought, but Gucci Homme.

I know there is another poster who has always been convinced this to be the case, but now I can definately say it's Gucci. I guess it makes sense as he wears Gucci shirts and shoes at the shows (maybe he has a sponsorship deal!)...

What a lovely frangrance it is too, got myself some the other day to test it out.

Was it quite a flowery aroma? because the one he had on at Birmingham was. I'd added Geo F Trumper Sandalwood Cologne to my Christmas wish list, thinking it was that!

Definitive Answer = Body Lotion and EDT (Dolce & Gabanna, however you spell it). I'm 100% sure of this.

he was spotted with a bunch of bags from Acqua di Parma and I remember once reading on the main page that some girl who works for some department store somewhere (i'm great at remembering details huh?) helped him with his shopping before the concert (he needed candles or something) and he bought Acqua di Parma....along with the entire La Mer skincare collection...which costs..a fricken lot!!!! (350 bucks/bottle!)

Okay, you can disagree with me if you want and say it's this that and the other but the fact is this... I have the shirt, I have a bottle of Trumper's, a bottle of Aqua Di Parma and a bottle of Gucci.

It is definately, definately, 100% that the aftershave he wore at Nottingham, Birmingham (have a smaller piece of that shirt) and from Cheltenham earlier in the year is Gucci.

He may wear the others (in fact I know he shops in Trumpers having spoken with the lady from there) but at the concerts on this tour (and the last) it is Gucci Homme aftershave.

just to let you guys know: since many of you have said that the smell of ihs aftershave is insence-y, i just got Acqua Di Parma Lavanda Tonica..and it smells like that. From what I've been told, he wears the same stuff..

...just like my love Cary Grant <33333333

Just wondering do Gucci test on animals :confused:

Unfortunately, yes. I checked the list http://pw2.netcom.com/~axleplus/stuff/hotstuff/company.html here and yeah...if you go to "Edit-Find on This page" and type in "Gucci" your comp will find it for you.

that's why i doubt he'd be wearing gucci...but then again..he wears prada shirts and they're a company notorious for leather and fur trims on their signature bags and shoes...

That's why he insists on not being "vegetarian", but simply a person who doesn't eat meat. He realizes that vegetarianism is more of an ideology, and he doesn't want to have an ideology, he is just being Morrissey.

That's why he insists on not being "vegetarian", but simply a person who doesn't eat meat. He realizes that vegetarianism is more of an ideology, and he doesn't want to have an ideology, he is just being Morrissey.

what the heck is Interesting Drug video about then!?!?! and why does he say in the 1987 interview with that blonde chick (i'm being vague because i'm really tired and...yeah) that "the strongest political argumen one can have is being vegetarian" or something like that!..

i don't know. if he lives by "not hurting anything or anyone" then maybe gucci isn't the best option...

maybe he's just being a hypocritical bono :p

i wouldn't go that far :)
as long as he's not kissing oprah's ass, morrissey shouldn't even be mentioned in a sentence with bono, especially not in a comparsion!

Back
Top Bottom