Morrissey's Aftershave - Definitive Answer!

That's why he insists on not being "vegetarian", but simply a person who doesn't eat meat. He realizes that vegetarianism is more of an ideology, and he doesn't want to have an ideology, he is just being Morrissey.

erm well I'm not sure being a vegedtarian and using products tested on animals is hypocritical, but protesting about animal testing for medical research and then using cosmetics which are tested is extremely hypocritical. I mean obviously curing cancer's more important than smelling good . And I know he can have his own beliefs etc. but he shouldnt go on about research labs so much and the ALF if he's buying tested cosmetics :(

erm well I'm not sure being a vegedtarian and using products tested on animals is hypocritical, but protesting about animal testing for medical research and then using cosmetics which are tested is extremely hypocritical. I mean obviously curing cancer's more important than smelling good . And I know he can have his own beliefs etc. but he shouldnt go on about research labs so much and the ALF if he's buying tested cosmetics :(

He wears leather shoes as well, bad bad man...

The aftershave is definately Gucci not Aqua Di Parma that he wears at the concert. I'm not saying he doesn't wear other aftershaves, just the shirts he throws into the crowd are covered in Gucci Homme.

He wears leather shoes as well, bad bad man...

The aftershave is definately Gucci not Aqua Di Parma that he wears at the concert. I'm not saying he doesn't wear other aftershaves, just the shirts he throws into the crowd are covered in Gucci Homme.

what Acqua di Parma did you smell? Be3cause there's a couple of them. If you tried Colonia for example, I wouldn't be surprised.

what Acqua di Parma did you smell? Be3cause there's a couple of them. If you tried Colonia for example, I wouldn't be surprised.

Okay, okay... One last time, just in case the previous 5 times have not sunk in. The aftershave on the shirts at Cheltenham (earlier in the year), Birmingham and Nottingham were covered in Gucci Homme. Not Aqua Di Parma (any version).

I give up... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom