Morrissey's address in North London - early 90s?

Hi all,

I used to live in North London in 1992-93 and was convinced at the time that Morrissey lived in Chalcot Road (number 8 if I remember correctly). And well, let's not call it stalking, but I would certainly pass by if I was in the area (which was very often indeed...) and of course never saw him.

I recently bought Mozipedia (Great book, no idea why I ignored it for so long) and read there that Morrissey lived in fact in Regents Park Terrace, which is nearby, but definitely not where I thought he did.

So, was I completely wrong (and ridiculous, let's admit it, but young...) at the time, and got the wrong address ? Or did he lived at both addresses ?

Thanks
A

Hi all,

I used to live in North London in 1992-93 and was convinced at the time that Morrissey lived in Chalcot Road (number 8 if I remember correctly). And well, let's not call it stalking, but I would certainly pass by if I was in the area (which was very often indeed...) and of course never saw him.

I recently bought Mozipedia (Great book, no idea why I ignored it for so long) and read there that Morrissey lived in fact in Regents Park Terrace, which is nearby, but definitely not where I thought he did.

So, was I completely wrong (and ridiculous, let's admit it, but young...) at the time, and got the wrong address ? Or did he lived at both addresses ?

Thanks
A

you are correct

Back
Top Bottom