@morrisseyofficial / Instagram post Oct. 22, 2021; appears to be controlled by Quest Artist Management

It's the Questartistmgmt-run new IG acc - a couple of days old and instantly verified.
As per their use of the same image mid-September.
A good sign.
FWD.

Edit:
It appears their equivalent of Katsis is a Jaime Finkel - who lists Morrissey as a client via linkedin.

Last edited:
Good news, looks like he’s finally accepting (or been told to) that more effort is needed in a digital world, rather than relying on Sam’s dismal efforts.

Last edited:
Just had a quick look at the comments and they are insane. Ranging from ordinary abuse to pathologically deranged to sheer nonsense. Didn’t see one normal comment. Has it become ‘a thing’ to post weird comments on M’s Instagram?

nutbags of the world unite and want to take over.the world really is full of crashing bores.

Found her Twitter account, nothing about it exudes confidence. Hopefully it's a full team, not just her.

as someone who has never done social media i had a quick look at the main page.
name-thisishowyoumakefishcakes====what da dog doin.
i should have replied---am not da dog on da chain.

is this some sort of foreign language or an alien from another planet.

Last edited:
as someone who has never done social media i had a quick look at the main page.
name-thisishowyoumakefishcakes====what da dog doin.

is this some sort of foreign language i have never heard of or is it alien from another planet.
There's bots everywhere. Meaning AI programs that leave random messages to boost google search algorithms.
There's also trolls everywhere.

Is anybody else worried about him for doing this ☹️ It’s so unfair how he’s such an easy target it’s f***ing bullshit and it just pisses me off. So many celebrities have been accused of so much more in the past and done so many worse things and yet everyone still carries a pitchfork for Morrissey.

LETS OUTNUMBER THEM XX

Maybe if everyone on here that has Instagram, stuck up for moz or posted wonderful comments it would help? When all these haters see the majority is love, perhaps they won’t hate as much. I would hate for every post he does to be slaughtered like that it’s so incredibly unfair.

Is anybody else worried about him for doing this ☹️ It’s so unfair how he’s such an easy target it’s f***ing bullshit and it just pisses me off. So many celebrities have been accused of so much more in the past and done so many worse things and yet everyone still carries a pitchfork for Morrissey.

LETS OUTNUMBER THEM XX

Maybe if everyone on here that has Instagram, stuck up for moz or posted wonderful comments it would help? When all these haters see the majority is love, perhaps they won’t hate as much. I would hate for every post he does to be slaughtered like that it’s so incredibly unfair.
its a great sentiment but these nutbags will shout louder and for longer than normal people,we are normal and they certainly arent.Mwill be fine.

What are the comments about? His support for the far right?
If so, he needs a clear statement retracting this support (that can be linked to). Until he does, no-one can really post anything solid in his defence.

If so, he needs a clear statement retracting this support (that can be linked to). Until he does, no-one can really post anything solid in his defence.
Boring

far right,get a grip.

Good news, looks like he’s finally accepting (or been told to) that more effort is needed in a digital world, rather than relying on Sam’s dismal efforts.
Well, hold on a moment, Mr Surface, Sam has only just started learning the keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop, maybe we should let him have a few more years of trying?

Instagram is so old-fashioned. If Morrissey wants to appeal to 'the kids', he's going to have to get an official Tik Tok account.

I guess it’s a precondition of the kind of record deal he’s pursuing, but I’m not sure this is really necessary? Save, perhaps, to generate gubbins to divert attention away from the other gubbins.

I guess it’s a precondition of the kind of record deal he’s pursuing, but I’m not sure this is really necessary? Save, perhaps, to generate gubbins to divert attention away from the other gubbins.
Yes, it does rather smack of a box-ticking exercise by a management company, just because it's something you're supposed to do.

But if this means we're maybe inching closer to some kind of release for Bonfire, then that's good.

The abuse he’s taking in the comments made my eyes water. I wonder if the first post is an experiment to gauge reactions. Oh well, free speech, right?

I wonder why this wasn’t announced on Morrissey Central? Especially since a mere mention of his name usually warrants a post. Maybe he disapproves of the IG account.

far right. 😅 behave yourself will you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom