@morrissey59 / Instagram - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

...also known as 'Sam Esty Raynor'? Waiting for the TTY denial in 5,4,3,2...

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

Who is he following? I cant see. Dont have instagram

It's to late Ryanair lad !
Your Uncle Steven is a CrankFraud, he was outed a long time ago his career is doomed and his legacy is in tatters .
He now finds himself coming back down the ladder passing all who he shat on, on the way up it !

He he !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I thought his nephew Sam was running this?

Who is he following? I cant see. Dont have instagram

5 following, only 4 is visible: Nancy Sinatra, Damon de Backer (Belgian photographer who made 5 of 11 "Moz's" account pics), someone with private profile (h2k3k) and -- surprise! -- James Dean (as it's noticed, "by representatives of his Estate") =) Very strange choice, no PETA or something like that, that's why I doubt it's actually Morrissey's. I suppose it can be official but of course not updated by himself. Yes, Sam is possible owner.

I'm gonna miss you when your gone Silly Steven

http://youtu.be/C4s8OLK0OLE

Great video well done. (Crystalgeezer you can see his tally whacker )

"This is me flying business class. The band is flying coach. Ofcourse."

If Morrissey's PR team are scratching their heads wondering why he hasn't clocked 1600 Instagram followers in five hours it's because you can't declare war on the current generation's music. You just can't. The Sam Smiths and Ed Sheerans are what they listen to also. For more information on the birth of a crabby old man read: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...h-things-cant-possibly-get-any-worse-20150710

So are we going to see pictures of vegan meals hashtagmeatfree

Yes. Vegan jaffa cakes:

Makes 12-15 Jaffa Cakes

Ingredients
100g (scant 1 cup) self-raising flour
60g (¼ cup + 1 tbsp) caster sugar
100ml (1 /3 cup + 4 tsp) soya or rice milk
50ml (3 tbsp + 1 tsp) light rapeseed or other flavourless oil)
1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
Finishing Touches
150g (¾ cup) dairy-free chocolate chips, or a bar broken into pieces
50g (3 tbsp + 1 tsp) dairy free margarine
grated zest of ½ orange
12–15 tsp orange marmalade
Directions/Method
Grease a bun tray. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and caster sugar. Add the milk, oil and vanilla, stirring until just combined. Drop a small spoonful of the batter into each of the holes in the prepared tray and bake for about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the tray for 2 minutes before turning the bases out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
Melt the chocolate and margarine in a pan on a low heat, stirring constantly until combined. Remove from the heat and add the orange zest.
Once the cakes have cooled, and before removing them from the wire rack, spoon a dollop of orange marmalade on top of each one. Spoon the chocolate evenly over the cakes so that the tops are completely covered. The excess chocolate can drip through the wire rack leaving the bottoms free of chocolate. Refrigerate on the rack for about 20 minutes until set. Keep these refrigerated until you are ready to serve them

"This is me flying business class. The band is flying coach. Ofcourse."

"This is me and Damon flying business class" surely !

i imagine people are just skeptical given the previous twitter stuff about whether or not its really him or not or even related to him

Hvala za recept, will be making these on the weekend! :D

Yes. Vegan jaffa cakes:

Makes 12-15 Jaffa Cakes

Ingredients
100g (scant 1 cup) self-raising flour
60g (¼ cup + 1 tbsp) caster sugar
100ml (1 /3 cup + 4 tsp) soya or rice milk
50ml (3 tbsp + 1 tsp) light rapeseed or other flavourless oil)
1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
Finishing Touches
150g (¾ cup) dairy-free chocolate chips, or a bar broken into pieces
50g (3 tbsp + 1 tsp) dairy free margarine
grated zest of ½ orange
12–15 tsp orange marmalade
Directions/Method
Grease a bun tray. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and caster sugar. Add the milk, oil and vanilla, stirring until just combined. Drop a small spoonful of the batter into each of the holes in the prepared tray and bake for about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the tray for 2 minutes before turning the bases out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
Melt the chocolate and margarine in a pan on a low heat, stirring constantly until combined. Remove from the heat and add the orange zest.
Once the cakes have cooled, and before removing them from the wire rack, spoon a dollop of orange marmalade on top of each one. Spoon the chocolate evenly over the cakes so that the tops are completely covered. The excess chocolate can drip through the wire rack leaving the bottoms free of chocolate. Refrigerate on the rack for about 20 minutes until set. Keep these refrigerated until you are ready to serve them

Wake up and smell the coffee! It's a hoax.

It's not him.

#unfollow

And you really think that Morrissey is pending instagram JAJAJA
this is nothing more than a concert fans uploading photos around, with Morrissey communicates only thing is with e-mails

Do u think the username gives it away? The man with the best song titles ever uses "morrissey59"? Wake me when he joins tinder

its run by mporium. seems moz is being managed by his merchandising service, his clothing line. tragic development.

Back
Top Bottom