Morrissey

M

Mimi

Today was a Morrissey day...... (yeah ok every day is a Morrissey day - but some more than others....)

I did some housework, washing etc., all day accompanied by sweet sounds. Then I made a new tape consisting only of several different versions of "Now my heart is full", "We'll let you know" and "Boxers". And for what must be the hundreth time I had to sit down and cry tears of joy and astonishment over just HOW MUCH my life is written down in every note and word of those songs.... it's like Morrissey and the lads had a summary of all the thoughts and emotions I ever had and put it into them. God what did I do without this music for most of my life??

This tape will deliver the soundtrack to my holiday in Britain (YAY - JUST FIVE MORE DAYS, KEEP THE DRINKS CHILLED CINDERS I'LL SEE YOU IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!). And while I'm on the train from London to Aberdeen with that music in my ears I'll recall the ups and downs of my life with a laughing and a crying eye.

God I'm getting sentimental. But it's that time of the year for it. AND I'm getting old aswell....

Thank you Morrissey, thanks to you this year didn't suck altogether. All good memories and the few good people I've met are somehow connected to you.

......if you see someone sneaking around The Forum next Friday afternoon crying big pathetic tears of nostalgia then it's probably me. Or someone else who also had a good time there.

Mimi!
Mimi?

Oh.

Say hello to embers cinders from meeeee. And then I'll

"Sing your life, sing your life ..."

b.u.n.c.h. o.f. t.h.a.n.k.s. t.o. y.o.u.

> Mimi!
> Mimi?

Yeeeeees, it's me!!!

> Oh.

> Say hello to embers cinders from meeeee. And then I'll

> "Sing your life, sing your life ..."

I will, I will!! Have a good time over the festive season you!

> b.u.n.c.h. o.f. t.h.a.n.k.s. t.o. y.o.u.

(GRIN!)

Back
Top Bottom