Morrissey

C

cordelia

I love Morrissey and The Smiths, have never been disappointed by any of it and welcome anything new. I don't see the point in slagging any one eles's posts. some of them are relevant, some of them aren't so, just wake up the old sense of humour and or humility and away we go. England lost out on an awful lot when Morrissey couldn't put up with the @#!!! anymore. America don't do the same. As well as liking the songs I think Morrissey seems to be an intelligent, funny, genuine human being, and how many people can anyone say that about? I suspect not many. In my experience most people are bloody ignorant apes devoid of any memorable feature and they will stab you in the back as soon as look at you. Most people are c u n t s and sociopaths who go around making a @#!!! life even @#!!!tier. They hurt you are noxious and odious and most annoyably unavoidable. The human race would be ok if it were not for people! They take and they destroy. Most people have had the universe explained to them and they're bored with it, they want cheap thrills and pleanty of them as long as it's new, as long as it's new, as long as it flashes and fu cking beeps in twenty differen bastard colours. Well I'm sick to death of transient @#!!! and stamping on them before they can stamp on you. The same everyday words that everyone uses in spite and worthless utterances that can only be described as noise have been taken by morrissey and put into orders that say or sound if only for a few moments beutiful, so instead of pointing out where and when he has tripped up or not titillated your personal inner need try looking at all the things he has done that are better than many, many other things have been or will ever be. Those of you who make reference at any time even in attemps at passe humour to attack those you don't like by calling them mental or crazy: It's moronic, it's evil and it's idle. It isn't so @#!!!ing funny that more people die,in England alone,from mental illness symptoms than from road traffic accidents. That's a @#!!!ing huge number and it isn't funny at all. It isn't funny to be flippant about something that destroys peoples lives and the people in those peoples lives when that thing isn't taken seriously by society as a whole. Everyone knows that cancer is fu cking serious and terrible and devastating and kills and maims and destroys, so to make sick jokes abot it is ok because everyone knows that really it is real and bad and jokes about it aren't going to impede any cancer patients treatment. But mental illness that universal knowledge and understanding and help is not there! So don't do it.

I think Morrissey should do a duet with Tori Amos.

Cordelia ... dear ...

In my
> experience most people are bloody ignorant apes devoid of any
> memorable feature and they will stab you in the back as soon as
> look at you. Most people are c u n t s and sociopaths who go
> around making a @#!!! life even @#!!! tier. They hurt you are
> noxious and odious and most annoyably unavoidable.

Cordelia, that is sad to hear. If you listened to more Madonna you would be less icked out by the human race. She radiates joie de vivre.

P.S. you must be very young.

AmericanPie_single.gif

Re: Yikes !

> I think Morrissey should do a duet with Tori Amos.

I don't like that idea.

I think he should with Bjork. But bjork would have to sing in her sugar cubes style + morrissey in his 1982 hard/dry/rough voice deal. They both should sing "neon lights" together, sure might come out crappy but who cares I'll be grateful ! ... Or Bjork + That Freak could sing "the world turned upside down" for the duet... errmmm..but yes, how would they be able to cooperate with that song. I don't have any organized songs in mind perfect for a duet-I'm sorry.

but nevertheless I think duets are just plain evil, so whatever I say doesn't matter.

^_^

and if you have 5 seconds to spare, sign the lonely guestbook... riaah !

Deep breaths Cordelia.....

"Did somebody step on the oestrogen button?"

> I don't like that idea.
--> me neither
> I think he should with Bjork.
>

--->and I think he should do it with Thom Yorkhe.

sure might come out crappy but who cares I'll be
> grateful ! ...
---> talking about gratefulness..hmmm I´d say David Gahan. (suuureee)

> but nevertheless I think duets are just plain evil,
--->specially those with Frank Sinatra :p

> --> me neither
me neither also..ick. They would never get along anyway (Tori)

> --->and I think he should do it with Thom Yorkhe.
First off it's Thom Yorke. And hmm..i dunno about that.
They would probaly get along..but i dont't know..he has
a lovely voice, but would his and Morrissey's clash?

> sure might come out crappy but who cares I'll be
> ---> talking about gratefulness..hmmm I´d say David Gahan.

David Gahan..nope, not a good idea. They'd get along allright,

but Morrissey should be teamed with a better singer..but i love

depeche mode anyway. :)
> (suuureee)
> --->specially those with Frank Sinatra :p

Frank Sinatra is over rated, just like Tori Amos.

-Moz Guuuhhhrlie

I could only make you cry with these words..

> --> me neither

> --->and I think he should do it with Thom Yorkhe.

> sure might come out crappy but who cares I'll be
> ---> talking about gratefulness..hmmm I´d say David Gahan.
> (suuureee)
> --->specially those with Frank Sinatra :p

David Gahan? You've got to be kidding. Don't you know anything about M's taste in music. I think he hates DM, and so do I, but thats irrelevant.

Re: Deep breaths Cordelia.....

> "Did somebody step on the oestrogen button?"

No, somebody FAILED to step on the dopemine, norepenephrin, serotonin... born old sadly wise

Re: David Gahan

His voice together with Morrissey's voice.. that'd just be plain humiliating ! He'd make Morrissey sound so feminine. Anyway, David is a dork looking for an image change all the time as the years slide on. Nice music though, anyhow. ^_~

Any of you listen to Interlude enough you'll notice how "girlish" Morrissey's voice is compared to Siouxsie.

Bjork or Bernard Sumner-how about it ?

^_^

tour de france ... tour de france

> His voice together with Morrissey's voice.. that'd just be
> plain humiliating ! He'd make Morrissey sound so feminine.
> Anyway, David is a dork looking for an image change all the time
> as the years slide on. Nice music though, anyhow. ^_~

> Any of you listen to Interlude enough you'll notice how
> "girlish" Morrissey's voice is compared to Siouxsie.

> Bjork or Bernard Sumner-how about it ?

Um, no I don't think I'd like that too much. I wouldn't mind but how about Annie Lennox, chrisie hind or kirsy macall? I think the last one would sound fantastic. Ooohhh how about the woman from 10,000 maniacs or kristin hersh or margot from the cowboy junkies? Oh what the hell am I talking about I'd buy it whatever!

> ^_^

> Um, no I don't think I'd like that too much. I wouldn't mind but
> how about Annie Lennox, chrisie hind or kirsy macall? I think
> the last one would sound fantastic. Ooohhh how about the woman
> from 10,000 maniacs or kristin hersh or margot from the cowboy
> junkies? Oh what the hell am I talking about I'd buy it
> whatever!

Annie Lennox or Chrissie Hind would be great! Please no Natalie Merchant! IMHO,she has one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard.

> Annie Lennox or Chrissie Hind would be great! Please no Natalie
> Merchant! IMHO,she has one of the most annoying voices I have
> ever heard.

The more I consider it the more I warm to wanting to hear Annie and Moz sing together I think there voices would really go. Kirsty has done quite a few backing vocals, certainly on smiths tracks anyway, and her voice is not only bloody lovely but we already know it sounds good next to his! Margot Timmins though, I think it would sound amazing.

> Annie Lennox or Chrissie Hind would be great! Please no Natalie
> Merchant! IMHO,she has one of the most annoying voices I have
> ever heard.

I'm going to correct my spelling before someone else does. The correct spelling is Chrissie HYNDE.

Re: David Gahan is a singer

>
> Anyway, David is a dork looking for an image change all the time
> as the years slide on. Nice music though, anyhow. ^_~

> Any of you listen to Interlude enough you'll notice how
> "girlish" Morrissey's voice is compared to Siouxsie.

> Bjork or Bernard Sumner-how about it ?

> ^_^

His voice together with Morrissey's voice.. that'd just be
> plain humiliating ! He'd make Morrissey sound so feminine.
hehehehheheheheheh
------> You´ve taken the words from my mouth , of course he´d humiliate him, David Gahan is a complete professional,mature, gifted,natural born singer
I was just talking about dreams, wishes,sentimentality...

If he´s too conceited .. well (where else have I seen anyone doing more or less the same??
if he wants to, he can do it,his cuteness perturbs me.

Morrissey hates him? or Martin Gore´s music? ohhh,what a discovery,Morrissey´s disdains on musicians.
FORTUNATELY, he won´t do any "commercial" duo ..
Agh, that´d make me throw up..
He wouldn´t do that ...
never.. that´d be disappointing.
If he´s to sing with someone the name is Alain.

UnLOVABLE

"The world may be ending, but look I'm only human!"

Good to see the return of an air of tranquillity, not to mention an excellent retort. Don't go the same way as jaded moz fan. By the way, enjoyed the "beeping in twenty different colours" bit.

> "The world may be ending, but look I'm only human!"
Touche!

> Good to see the return of an air of tranquillity, not to mention
> an excellent retort. Don't go the same way as jaded moz fan. By
> the way, enjoyed the "beeping in twenty different
> colours" bit.

I think the human race IS 99% crappy but 'My only mistake is I'm hoping...'etc.

jaded Moz fan is sadly jaded about the wrong thing!

Jaded about most things but Moz. Cordelia.

> The more I consider it the more I warm to wanting to hear Annie
> and Moz sing together I think there voices would really go.
> Kirsty has done quite a few backing vocals, certainly on smiths
> tracks anyway, and her voice is not only bloody lovely but we
> already know it sounds good next to his! Margot Timmins though,
> I think it would sound amazing.

Oooooooopppps! Hynde it is

An unacceptably large proportion, yes. 99%? I'm sure it just appears that way. However, I'm certainly not letting it get me down. "Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear"

Unjaded(yet still docked)! B.

tori anus

the only word i can muster in response to your tori anus suggestion is YUCK. give me a moment to regain my composure...

> I think Morrissey should do a duet with Tori Amos.

dave is nothing

first of all, dave gahan does NOT have a great voice - it has only improved somewhat recently when they finally got wise and sent him to a vocal coach (check our album liner notes). prior to that, he most often sounded like a yelping dog. he is NOT "gifted," unless you count his comedic fashion tastes as a gift.

and since when is being a badly-dressed former-junkie who leeches off martin gore's talent "professional" and "mature." professional leech? mature as in too old for his childish behavior?

> David Gahan is a complete professional,mature,
> gifted,natural born singer

Back
Top Bottom