Morrissey, You Cancelled San Diego!!! 95% Of Your Fanbase Lives Here! Reconsider!!!!

G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
so the other 5% live in the rest of the world, sheesh!
 
C

caroline

Guest
colleen! injustice of injustices! the love of my life lives in san diego, so i'm desolate via one degree of separation!
 
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuggin nation and proud su

Guest
Re: so the other 5% live in the rest of the world, sheesh!

Too bad you're not a fan fuckface. "fans" dont download his shit and then sell it to others to make a profit for themselves....KNOWING his majesty hates people who download his fuckin music. I wonder...does morrissey see a cut of your money off his music??? Nice job assface. Fuckin ballbag
 
S

sorrowofstamfordbridge

Guest
that is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard.

YATQ has sold over 300,000 in the UK. If 95% of his fanbase are in San Diego and every single one of those fans bought a copy, YATQ would be looking at sales of about 28.5 million!

If anything, at least 50% of his audience are in the UK.

He isn't retiring, he's just realised what a hideous country America is and won't be living or touring there for much longer (hoepfully).
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
Re: so the other 5% live in the rest of the world, sheesh!

You stupid thick cunt ffs! OK last time I will say it!
I GO TO THE GIGS, IF THEY HAPPEN TO END UP ON MY CAMCORDER THEN THAT'S THE RISK I TAKE. I DO NOT DOWNLOAD SMITHS/MORRISSEY MUSIC OFF THE INTERNET FOR PROFIT.
stick to what you know best, kiddy fiddling you dirty fucked up nonce cunt.

> Too bad you're not a fan fuckface. "fans" dont download his shit
> and then sell it to others to make a profit for themselves....KNOWING his
> majesty hates people who download his fuckin music. I wonder...does
> morrissey see a cut of your money off his music??? Nice job assface.
> Fuckin ballbag
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
Re: I Only Meant, His Hispanic Fanbase Here Is Huge, That's All
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
Re: so the other 5% live in the rest of the world, sheesh!

> You stupid thick cunt ffs! OK last time I will say it!
> I GO TO THE GIGS, IF THEY HAPPEN TO END UP ON MY CAMCORDER THEN THAT'S THE
> RISK I TAKE. I DO NOT DOWNLOAD SMITHS/MORRISSEY MUSIC OFF THE INTERNET
> FOR PROFIT.
> stick to what you know best, kiddy fiddling you dirty fucked up nonce
> cunt.
Grim, you've drawn the line. Improper IS most certainly none of the things you called him, and horrible things they were, too. I don't give a damn what you happen to record, but calling him a pedophile is NOT ACCEPTED.
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
Re: No, I Didn't MEAN That!

If he's going to go to El Paso, another huge Hispanic fanbase, then it is natural that he should play here as well. That was the only point I was attempting to make.
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
Re: so the other 5% live in the rest of the world, sheesh!

Colleen, I'm so pleased you think it's acceptable for that nonce cunt of a friend of yours to say what perverted things he claims to have done to have put my Mam in hospital, so how about you shut the f*** up & keep out of it, thanks.

love
GrimO

> Grim, you've drawn the line. Improper IS most certainly none of the things
> you called him, and horrible things they were, too. I don't give a damn
> what you happen to record, but calling him a pedophile is NOT ACCEPTED.
 
C

caroline

Guest
Re: San Diego Is Not The World

you nonce! she's just upset because she fucking LIVES THERE and he cancelled the show!
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
Re: San Diego Is Not The World

> you nonce! she's just upset because she fucking LIVES THERE and he
> cancelled the show!
Thank you, Caroline. You are always reasonable and adult.
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
> colleen! injustice of injustices! the love of my life lives in san diego,
> so i'm desolate via one degree of separation!
Caroline, oh I didn't realize this. This is TREASON!
 
C

Colleen1962

Guest
> that is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard.

> YATQ has sold over 300,000 in the UK. If 95% of his fanbase are in San
> Diego and every single one of those fans bought a copy, YATQ would be
> looking at sales of about 28.5 million!

> If anything, at least 50% of his audience are in the UK.

> He isn't retiring, he's just realised what a hideous country America is
> and won't be living or touring there for much longer (hoepfully).
Have YOU ever attended a show and were part of the only white couple there? NO, didn't think so! Just making a point. sheesh
 
Top Bottom