Morrissey withdrawals

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
The past few months have been just heaven on earth, what with either anticipating seeing Morrissey or seeing Morrissey or basking in just having seen Morrissey. Now that this tour is over, all the verbs become the past tense and I, for one, am having a very difficult time of it. I actually choked up in the grocer's today when I saw a box of Cheez-its. So this discussion is group therapy to help everyone through the process of learning to exist in the world without Morrissey on tour.

I'm sad too. I have only been here for a short time. But it's a sudden stop to it all. But I'm sure we'll get through it.

I started bawling after Ventura. I was so incredibly sad. I thought it would be the last time for a long time..until I met him tonight.

I started bawling after Ventura. I was so incredibly sad. I thought it would be the last time for a long time..until I met him tonight.

I didn't completely break down until tonight. Our lives are complete.

Best way to end the tour.

Don't worry, I am certain Moz will be around in one way or another during the coming year. The man can't stop. He seems to enjoy it.

I feel strangely serene. Don't you?

The past few months have been just heaven on earth, what with either anticipating seeing Morrissey or seeing Morrissey or basking in just having seen Morrissey. Now that this tour is over, all the verbs become the past tense and I, for one, am having a very difficult time of it. I actually choked up in the grocer's today when I saw a box of Cheez-its. So this discussion is group therapy to help everyone through the process of learning to exist in the world without Morrissey on tour.
Oh well. I'm sure that's not the first time someone's choked up at the sight of Cheez-its :)

You can't make a statement like that and then not share!!!!

moz withdrawals suck.
As you leave the venue, and the lights go on bright and everyone starts marching .
It's sad.

I always wonde what morrissey is doing right after the show

Back
Top Bottom