Morrissey with unnamed person - goldenlightsfan / Tumblr

Great. Another photograph for everyone here to bash. I see it coming ...

He looks grumpy. He looks old. He looks fat. He used to be so good looking. What is it with his hair. Where is Damon. How can he take a picture with that horrible person? That person is from L.A. People from there are so fake. Moz is finished. Johnny Marr is better anyway.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Is Morisey the one with the hat on ?

He looks grumpy. He looks old. He looks fat. He used to be so good looking. What is it with his hair. Where is Damon. How can he take a picture with that horrible person? That person is from L.A. People from there are so fake. Moz is finished. Johnny Marr is better anyway.

You better check your crystal ball again....You forgot to mention LOTL,cheese consumption,etc.

Last edited:
You better check your crystal ball again....You forgot to mention LOTL,cheese consumption,etc.

Yes, of course. But lately they have a go at him about his looks which is very tiring. Instead someone should have taken the time to translate the last interview properly because in it Moz mentions something along the line of "after all that I've been through I look quite good". You can't ask for more, really.

He used to be so good looking. What is it with his hair. Johnny Marr is better looking anyway. Is that a fist pump baby pose, or just a fist pose? Should that guy be worried? Who cares.

That's all true.

Yes, of course. But lately they have a go at him about his looks which is very tiring. Instead someone should have taken the time to translate the last interview properly because in it Moz mentions something along the line of "after all that I've been through I look quite good". You can't ask for more, really.

totally agree.

totally forgot about the interview so im guessing that guy never came back to translate

I don't get the age bashing. Time doesn't stop for anyone, and age is irrelevant to talent. Now if his voice blew out and he carried on while croaking through shows, that would be a different matter. For an example of this, look at Siouxsie's meltdown performance. Wonderful woman, class act all the way, but it was sad to see her unable to sing her own songs.

I will say this- At least he doesn't look bored or put out like he does in so many of the fan photos!

'time doesn't stop for anyone' .... except for the dead.

people... 'you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, You're gonna miss me....'

Well that goes without saying, doesn't it?
But does time stop for the dead artist, or do they achieve some form of immortality?
Marc Bolan was serenading me quite nicely as I drove around town not even an hour ago. He sounded damned good, too.

Last edited:
i dont know if they live on or gain imoortality so much as spawn something new. when they were alive the could influence and control to some degree there public image but after death i think it takes on a life of its own so i dont know if appreciating the man while hes alive is the same as appreciating the music once hes gone

Morrissey is the most gorgeous person ever. How can you not like him, he really is perfect, mind and body.

- - - Updated - - -

I know why, you're jealous.

He really is gorgeous. This US tour was the first time I had seen Morrissey in concert, I was in the front row and kind of just stared at him the whole time. He really is very calm but intimidating too.

i dont know if they live on or gain imoortality so much as spawn something new. when they were alive the could influence and control to some degree there public image but after death i think it takes on a life of its own so i dont know if appreciating the man while hes alive is the same as appreciating the music once hes gone

dead or alive...as long as one has the ear and the heart to recognize the beauty that HE is... that's all that matters.

though even after death... one leaves their ideas behind through art... and that in turn effects the listener
and also influencing the listener... then I think we can say that the 'dead' artist DOES have a form of control..
... SO BEWARE!... future listeners of the world... You just may come across a Morrissey recording and find yourself falling in love ....for the first time. :)

Last edited:
Ha ha - Great photo!

Statement from TTY forthcoming: I have absolutely no affiliation with anyone claiming to have taken a "selfie" with me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom