Morrissey with Thelma Houston: singing on next album "early 2020" (pictured 12 August, 2019)

full

20190813_112316.jpg

Release date mentioned by Thelma also.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
  • Morrissey Statement/San Diego Date - Mar. 24, 2012

Excerpt posted by Dave:

In April, EMI re-issue my 1988 single Suedehead as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. This is a great thrill for me, and I am indebted till death to Ron and Russell.
    You might also be aware that Thelma Houston has also recorded Suedehead this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Side A of LIHS is all killer. Morrissey's voice sounds great throughout as well as on CS. I've heard young girls(early 20's) respond more positively to Moz's recent stuff than his albums with The Smiths

I’d like to hear young girls in their 20s respond positively to me...but then I’m 46.
Pilgrimupnorth

Properly? Well BMG, no signs of promotion in America.

Is the real blame.
America doesn't want him. Regardless of what the talking head in the White House may say, most of us are quite fine with immigrants.

Edit: Ketamine, marking my post as troll will not change the fact that Morrissey's career is well and truly over.
The writing is on the wall, and it reads THERE ARE SOME BAD PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT

Last edited:
Another thread and yet more guff from people who have no direct experience of homophobia shouting down LGBT people as fascists (without being able to spell fascists). Trigger words are used for a reason - they create knee-jerk and ill-informed reactions. Whether it be sexuality, religion or ethnicity out come the trigger words and stupidity along with them.

Extremists exist in every corner of society. Those that think it clever to abuse and belittle others because of difference are insecure, unhappy people who have one goal - self-interest. Right wing fascism is on the rise so to mask this the clarion call is to drown centrist and left-leaning politics as fascist - a smoke screen from which to hide behind.

Globalist, christian conservatives began this movement many, years ago in the US. It reached a pinnacle with Trump. To all those allegedly fighting against elitism I say "why are you supporting the elites by utilising their methodologies?" Methodolgies that were constructed to keep you in your place and distracted from what is actually going on.

If all you can do in life is blame other people for the situations you find yourself in then you have no sense of personal responsibility but are an entitlement victim of the elite.

The world is in a mess right now. Is there a solution? I doubt it. What I do know is that we are time-limited on this planet and perhaps hating ourselves and others, as we continue to destroy the planet, says everything you need to know about the human race.
Oh guf!

20130111-193607.jpg

'Amazing' song? Right. I'll believe that when I hear it. I wonder what she considers amazing: November Spawned A Monster or his more recent stuff like All The Young People Must Fall In Love? Because there are eons of quality difference between Moz of the 90's/mid 2000s and Moz of the post Ringleader years. So I'm finding it hard to get excited about any new Moz songs until I hear them.

It’s an ancient ocean wide!

Another thread and yet more guff from people who have no direct experience of homophobia shouting down LGBT people as fascists (without being able to spell fascists). Trigger words are used for a reason - they create knee-jerk and ill-informed reactions. Whether it be sexuality, religion or ethnicity out come the trigger words and stupidity along with them.

Extremists exist in every corner of society. Those that think it clever to abuse and belittle others because of difference are insecure, unhappy people who have one goal - self-interest. Right wing fascism is on the rise so to mask this the clarion call is to drown centrist and left-leaning politics as fascist - a smoke screen from which to hide behind.

Globalist, christian conservatives began this movement many, years ago in the US. It reached a pinnacle with Trump. To all those allegedly fighting against elitism I say "why are you supporting the elites by utilising their methodologies?" Methodolgies that were constructed to keep you in your place and distracted from what is actually going on.

If all you can do in life is blame other people for the situations you find yourself in then you have no sense of personal responsibility but are an entitlement victim of the elite.

The world is in a mess right now. Is there a solution? I doubt it. What I do know is that we are time-limited on this planet and perhaps hating ourselves and others, as we continue to destroy the planet, says everything you need to know about the human race.

The world is indeed in a mess. The trend towards dictatorship across the world seems unstoppable - China being the most brutal example. The ruling elite across the world looks at China and sees the model for the future. The way there? The dissolution of national borders and liberal democracies by mass immigration. The EU is only a taste of what is to come. Tony Benn was accurate in his warnings - but the left didn't listen. The world is on the move and it's being engineered. National identities are being turned upside down whilst comment is forbidden. Supra-national government and total social control is the ultimate goal. If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

America doesn't want him. Regardless of what the talking head in the White House may say, most of us are quite fine with immigrants.

Edit: Ketamine, marking my post as troll will not change the fact that Morrissey's career is well and truly over.
Why would an Immigrant have a problem with Immigrants ?.... Unless you've been shoved onto a reservation by Immigrants/Invaders.

Don't know if this was discussed already, but I thought the new album was completed already (based mainly on SER's interview). So is this Thelma Houston recording for b-side(s) or possibly additional material for the main album (probably this I would guess)?

The album was recorded in France. I assume they used Joe's studio in LA for some additional recording, like getting Thelma in to sing on some parts.

Glad to be of musical help. I'd have to be particularly miserable to give it a spin these days personally.
My own dad is just hanging on. About to go. You hear songs such as this, in 1992, and suddenly it is your life.

Another one who never got it and only got into Moz for thinking he is a leftie. I don't think people like you ever understood Moz and his love for being mysterious and into double meanings and poetic interpretation.

And it said SOME people, mainly Maggie as you know.

Another one who never got it and only got into Moz for thinking he is a leftie. I don't think people like you ever understood Moz and his love for being mysterious and into double meanings and poetic interpretation.

And it said SOME people, mainly Maggie as you know.
I had no political opinions at all when I discovered Morrissey. I just found him very intelligent, current, and different.

All of these things changed with time.

I had no political opinions at all when I discovered Morrissey. I just found him very intelligent, current, and different.

All of these things changed with time.
1. You can't say someone's unintelligent just because they don't come to the same conclusion as you do. Rubbish. (There are some extremely intelligent Flat-Earthers who, instead of simply believing and trusting in what they're told, venture out to conduct experiments themselves that you and I would be incapable of doing or understanding.)
1b. Intelligence is objective and doesn't change over time. Either Morrissey was always unintelligent, or (more likely) you disagree with an intelligent person, making you (by your own logic) unintelligent.
2. You thought Morrissey was current? His head was always in the past, I'm sure you'd agree. I don't really understand what you could possibly mean. The same England he's mourning the loss of now is the one he romanticized in the Smiths songs. I can't really see someone who has their head so far in the 1950's having any different opinions, reely. I don't know why you're surprised.
3. He's espousing right wing views in a very left wing media. Perhaps that's not singular, but it is different. I'd agree that the singular quality he had in the haties seems at best very mild now to me. I'll give you that one.

Conclusion: The only thing you can claim "changed with time" is your perception of Moz. You never knew him.

FFS MOZ IS SUPER INTELLIGENT!!:bow: HES A MEGA GENIUS:bow:

ITS THE SKINNY PARROTS THAT ARE INSENSIBLE AND DUMB. FFS, THEY FOLLOW
THE KORAN!! AND KEEP STUPID VERA INSTITUTE STATISTICS WHEREIN 2+2=10000
;)

Back
Top Bottom