Morrissey with Thelma Houston: singing on next album "early 2020" (pictured 12 August, 2019)

full

20190813_112316.jpg

Release date mentioned by Thelma also.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
  • Morrissey Statement/San Diego Date - Mar. 24, 2012

Excerpt posted by Dave:

In April, EMI re-issue my 1988 single Suedehead as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. This is a great thrill for me, and I am indebted till death to Ron and Russell.
    You might also be aware that Thelma Houston has also recorded Suedehead this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he still will but I'm surprised he's not releasing a single from the new album to hopefully generate some interest and at least steer the conversation back to the music. Or maybe he won't do that because he still considers this promotion for Californa Son?
In all honesty I’m amazed he’s playing these massive venues. Battersea aside, it was unheard of pre Quarry, in the UK. And, frankly, the gigs at massive venues have been pale compared to, say, Motherwell 1995.

The New Jersey venue holds 25000 and he's sold less than a couple of thousand seats, maybe loads of tickets have been sold for the lawn area and they will do away with the seating plan and let those people sit anywhere? Hollywood bowl still has at least 50% of tickets available as well.

View attachment 51696

WTF?? you DUMB CUCK!!!

the venue holds 25000 and, according to your cuck chart, Moz has sold out as of now 3/4 of the venue!!! LOL:rock:

Loser :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: never has sold out that many tickets total in his miserable life.:sunglasses:

'California Son' has been the soundtrack of summer 2019. Such a great collection of tracks. It has really whetted my appetite for the new album. And wonderful to have Thelma Houston singing on one of the tracks. Bring on the new album!

I suppose this isn't a real duet, like 'Interlude' was, but just another case of a celebrity providing some background vocals, as on California Son. But still, Thelma's distinctive voice will certainly make a difference.

'Amazing' song? Right. I'll believe that when I hear it. I wonder what she considers amazing: November Spawned A Monster or his more recent stuff like All The Young People Must Fall In Love? Because there are eons of quality difference between Moz of the 90's/mid 2000s and Moz of the post Ringleader years. So I'm finding it hard to get excited about any new Moz songs until I hear them.

Your credibility is on the floor. But stay a while before you crawl back under your stone. My kids are loving laughing at you, as Morning Starship plays gloriously in the background.
My credibility isn’t based on the whimsical pouting of a f***-tard who’s decided that meaning, in life, comes from being a member of the Melvis Youth.

At the very least - try harder, Clown- shoes. You’re tripping over your own ignorance.

'Amazing' song? Right. I'll believe that when I hear it. I wonder what she considers amazing: November Spawned A Monster or his more recent stuff like All The Young People Must Fall In Love? Because there are eons of quality difference between Moz of the 90's/mid 2000s and Moz of the post Ringleader years. So I'm finding it hard to get excited about any new Moz songs until I hear them.
Yeah. There’s a reason for that.

You hear them and they’re like an off-strip, live Vegas karaoke band, fronted by a pitchy Pat Boone.

Yeah. There’s a reason for that.

You hear them and they’re like an off-strip, live Vegas karaoke band, fronted by a pitchy Pat Boone.

Side A of LIHS is all killer. Morrissey's voice sounds great throughout as well as on CS. I've heard young girls(early 20's) respond more positively to Moz's recent stuff than his albums with The Smiths

All i have to say, is that Thelma Houston got me thinking “hmm, i wonder what CeCe Peniston is up to these days.

So thank God for the internet and for Wikipedia and for no more dial-up, and for Julian Assange deciding to stay in the embassy for like 7 years, until they finally got mad that he apparently smeared his shit all over the walls.

But most of all, in 2019, in this post-apocalyptic world where I’m now just waiting to hitch a ride to the next planet and into the next galaxy, just so that I can be sure I’ll be leaving 99% of everyone behind, thank God that none of that has happened yet - and so consequently I was able by the grace of modern technology, to learn from Wikipedia that the simple truth is, CeCe Peniston “had to get tumescent liposuction on her fat neck.”

That’s what’s what, by the by.

Will this be a proper duet like 'Interlude' w/Siouxie Sioux, or one where Thelma's vocals will be mixed in the background, just like what happened with Chrissie Hynde's on 'My Love life'? It'll be interesting to hear, as and when the new album drops.

Last edited:
My credibility isn’t based on the whimsical pouting of a f***-tard who’s decided that meaning, in life, comes from being a member of the Melvis Youth.

At the very least - try harder, Clown- shoes. You’re tripping over your own ignorance.
You’re struggling today: very repetitive. Boring even. Slide, on your belly, back into your slimy abode. Morrissey’s bright light is clearly shrivelling your smallness further. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Another thread and yet more guff from people who have no direct experience of homophobia shouting down LGBT people as fascists (without being able to spell fascists). Trigger words are used for a reason - they create knee-jerk and ill-informed reactions. Whether it be sexuality, religion or ethnicity out come the trigger words and stupidity along with them.

Extremists exist in every corner of society. Those that think it clever to abuse and belittle others because of difference are insecure, unhappy people who have one goal - self-interest. Right wing fascism is on the rise so to mask this the clarion call is to drown centrist and left-leaning politics as fascist - a smoke screen from which to hide behind.

Globalist, christian conservatives began this movement many, years ago in the US. It reached a pinnacle with Trump. To all those allegedly fighting against elitism I say "why are you supporting the elites by utilising their methodologies?" Methodolgies that were constructed to keep you in your place and distracted from what is actually going on.

If all you can do in life is blame other people for the situations you find yourself in then you have no sense of personal responsibility but are an entitlement victim of the elite.

The world is in a mess right now. Is there a solution? I doubt it. What I do know is that we are time-limited on this planet and perhaps hating ourselves and others, as we continue to destroy the planet, says everything you need to know about the human race.

He's not even selling as many tickets as Johnny Marr at this point. Face the facts, you f***ing doorknob.

The site clown thinks the coloured dots are the seats sold, so assumes the New Jersey show is 3/4 sold. I wonder what drugs Vegans mother took to produce someone so utterly f***ing dim. Oh and God Empress must not be much brighter!

Will this be a proper duet like 'Interlude' w/Siouxie Sioux, or one where Thelma's vocals will be mixed in the background, just like what happened with Chrissie Hynde's on 'My Love life'? It'll be interesting to hear, as and when the new album drops.
Given that the ‘proper’ duet (with Siouxie) involved each artist operating in separate studios, and at different times, my hunch would be that Thelma’s vocals will be background only.

He’s sung live with Pete Burns and Bowie previously. It’d be interesting to see if him and Thelma sang together live on tour, as they’ve supposedly done in the studio.

He’s sung live with Pete Burns and Bowie previously. It’d be interesting to see if him and Thelma sang together live on tour, as they’ve supposedly done in the studio.
I personally would love to see that. Fingers crossed etc.

The site clown thinks the coloured dots are the seats sold, so assumes the New Jersey show is 3/4 sold. I wonder what drugs Vegans mother took to produce someone so utterly f***ing dim. Oh and God Empress must not be much brighter!

:rolleyes:

your dumb chart doesnt say anything about the dumb coloured dots. You must be a witless Melvis.:lbf:

o_O

Senseless, if so - nobody cares about a covers album and he didn't even bother to promote it properly.

Properly? Well BMG, no signs of promotion in America.

Is the real blame.

Don't know if this was discussed already, but I thought the new album was completed already (based mainly on SER's interview). So is this Thelma Houston recording for b-side(s) or possibly additional material for the main album (probably this I would guess)?

Or it might be a photo from earlier this year. Perhaps they didn't want the info released yet at the time...

Or it might be a photo from earlier this year. Perhaps they didn't want the info released yet at the time...
I don't think Thelma would post on FB & IG that she had a great time Monday if it was from a while ago - her posts are pretty current.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom