Morrissey with Thelma Houston: singing on next album "early 2020" (pictured 12 August, 2019)

full

20190813_112316.jpg

Release date mentioned by Thelma also.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
  • Morrissey Statement/San Diego Date - Mar. 24, 2012

Excerpt posted by Dave:

In April, EMI re-issue my 1988 single Suedehead as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. This is a great thrill for me, and I am indebted till death to Ron and Russell.
    You might also be aware that Thelma Houston has also recorded Suedehead this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
He should do a track with a Chinese artist next! ...maybe a Muslim Syrian after that. The possibilities are endless.
A swedish internet troll to read a long crazy statement to a backbeat while Moz goes la la oh oh in a melancholic way.

That photo:

"If I smile real hard my nose looks like a pencil and will make me look skinny".

You seem to like using the word "rascist" quite often. Again, I'll ask you, how do you personally define rascism?

Rascism is the term used for those so deep in racist denial that they are unable to spell racism. See Reelfountain, Hofmann for further attributions.

Nobody is misquoting Melvis. NOBODY. The words are his. Please stop with the apologist deflection.

60 year old, try-hard Melvis hasn’t asked you to defend him. When he’s ready, he can grovel for forgiveness all on his own, kiddo. Barring that, he can deservedly whither and die - the lonely soul he self-presented 35 years ago. Won’t be many from his past at the viewing, Will there? Certainly nobody from the world of music.

Meantime... NOBODY gives a flying f*** about your opinion on his semantics, or other people’s reaction thereto. Now slide your head back up Moorissey’s asshole and have another mucky go at his last outing of elevator pap. ;)
Ah yes the "stock" response reeled off again.This reply reads suspiciously like a certain person on here that moderates others but not himself...nice but you've still not answered the question have you?

What Skinny needs is a month by the sea w/o wifi.

Maybe Skinny has to overcome his addiction slowly.
Probably two hours without the forum would be a good start. If you send him to the middle of the ocean for a month, he'll begin to talk to the fishes in an attempt to convince them that Morrissey is the source of all evil.

'California Son' has been the soundtrack of summer 2019. Such a great collection of tracks. It has really whetted my appetite for the new album. And wonderful to have Thelma Houston singing on one of the tracks. Bring on the new album!

Don’t be daft, what kind of place do you think this is? Many wouldn’t own Morrissey’s version of Suedehead.
half the people on here these days don't even know hes a singer.

do you find it hard being the biggest twat on here or does it come very naturally.
Do you find it difficult to grasp basic fact, your native tongue and the concept of a f***ing intelligent response to a simple question?

Ain’t no prescription for what you suffer from, kiddo.

Ah yes the "stock" response reeled off again.This reply reads suspiciously like a certain person on here that moderates others but not himself...nice but you've still not answered the question have you?
What was the question?

Do you find it difficult to grasp basic fact, your native tongue and the concept of a f***ing intelligent response to a simple question?

Ain’t no prescription for what you suffer from, kiddo.
away an bile yer heed.

away an bile yer heed.

I think you meant “bile yer heid”, son.
...but I don’t expect your grasp of the Scottish tongue to be anywhere above that of your English, clown-shoes.

Quit yapping nonsense tats above your pay-grade, Sunshine. You look like a f***ing good.

Why don't you ask her, she's on social media.

"Hello Thelma, I'm Peter. I'm very clever, I won a television quiz and i invented a tea bag. My wife is very clever too, and my kids. I like to show people I'm clever. Is Morrissey a racist?"

I suppose there's a chance she might think you are a bore and a tit.

Perhaps not eh?

Was that the tea bag which turns out to have plastic in it? The one which doesn’t break down in a compost bin. That one? What a legacy to tell your children. Daddy helped kill the planet. Where as Moz brought joy and inspiration. Actually i’m more concerned as to where Moz’s teeth have gone. With each passing year his teeth seem to retreat further into his jaw. Too many spogs me thinks. Pilgrimupnorth

Finally! A new Mos Def album! :D

It's a really nice photo, although Moz is making a bit of a silly face!

I’m so shy and overwhelmed that my teeth have dropped out on the studio floor. Anyone know if Moz now wears dentures? He used to have a good set of teeth. Where are they? Sorry if it’s becoming an obsession. Pilgrimupnorth

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom