Morrissey with Thelma Houston: singing on next album "early 2020" (pictured 12 August, 2019)

full

20190813_112316.jpg

Release date mentioned by Thelma also.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
  • Morrissey Statement/San Diego Date - Mar. 24, 2012

Excerpt posted by Dave:

In April, EMI re-issue my 1988 single Suedehead as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. This is a great thrill for me, and I am indebted till death to Ron and Russell.
    You might also be aware that Thelma Houston has also recorded Suedehead this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What next? Will Moz be snapped with Mary J. Blige or Denise Pearson (from 5 Star) doing a duet of 'Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others'?

Who is “mos”??

One you have a photo with Him (with capital H) with His hand almost there, you are given the right to call Him "Mos", until then, He is known as "Morrissey".

Other than that, everyone should be kind to Skinny, he will be perplexed for a month.

Why don't you ask her, she's on social media.

"Hello Thelma, I'm Peter. I'm very clever, I won a television quiz and i invented a tea bag. My wife is very clever too, and my kids. I like to show people I'm clever. Is Morrissey a racist?"

I suppose there's a chance she might think you are a bore and a tit.

Perhaps not eh?

I bet his wife hasn’t let him get the little fella wet in years.

One you have a photo with Him (with capital H) with His hand almost there, you are given the right to call Him "Mos", until then, He is known as "Morrissey".

Other than that, everyone should be kind to Skinny, he will be perplexed for a month.

What Skinny needs is a month by the sea w/o wifi.

He should really go all out, get himself an Afro wig (with parting, like Moss off 'The IT Crowd) and do a duet with Boney M. of 'Mary's Boy Child (Oh My Lord)'.
Oooooh!!! He'd clean up at Christmas. His career restored. As if. :rolleyes:

Amazing news, lovely message, great picture and that shirt! :thumb: Wonderful. Moz and I have the same taste in fashion....at least when it comes to shirts and blazers. :menholdinghands:

Back
Top Bottom