Photograph
9 February 2015

Jackson Browne and Morrissey
Los Angeles, 8 February 2015
photograph by Mando Lopez​

jackson_browne_and_morrissey.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulloks blyme! That is backstage at the "Manc" Apollo. Everyone knows that he despises LA and America. You know he writes a song called "America Is Not the World" and has a line in in one of his songs "and if the USA doesn't bomb you" so all the Brits and Euros in their GAP sweatshirts and New York Yankees baseball caps can cheer and jump up and down at some hotel cafeteria he has selected for his show or maybe he just does this so all the USA hating Brits and Euros will keep buying concerts to his standard Brit/Euro set of 35 minutes and buying his music.

The pics are being posted to call BULLSHIT to everyone including Americans, but mostly the Brits/Euros that say he does not live live in LA and that he is not seen about town.

Last edited:
He looks really comfortable and happy...despite the fact he isn't SMILING which he should because he has a beautiful smile that lights up a room. Also I think it's funny the 70 year old woman is glued to her phone while her muse ingénue is in the moment, schlepping his disc. :D It's a sweet photo.

I love his watch. :horny:

Maybe the phone is on because she's gonna hand it to the photographer after he takes his shot and then says 'hey take one on my phone too'. I doubt if she's reading text messages while having her photo taken with Moz.

Bulloks blyme! That is backstage at the "Manc" Apollo. Everyone knows that he despises LA and America. You know he writes a song called "America Is Not the World" and has a line in in one of his songs "and if the USA doesn't bomb you" so all the Brits and Euros in their GAP sweatshirts and New York Yankees baseball caps can cheer and jump up and down at some hotel cafeteria he has selected for his show or maybe he just does this so all the USA hating Brits and Euros will keep buying concerts to his standard Brit/Euro set of 35 minutes and buying his music.

The pics are being posted to call BULLSHIT to everyone including Americans, but mostly the Brits/Euros that say he does not live live in LA and that he is not seen about town.

A person can spend a few weeks in LA without living there.

Why do you care where he lives?

I guess that he is fine with Jackson Browne's history as a woman-beating misogynist. It's ironic that Browne appears to be morphing into a woman...a very ugly one at that!
It is nice of Morrissey to have brought a copy to give to Mary Crow Dog who reciprocated with a copy of her groundbreaking work, Lakota Woman.

I guess that he is fine with Jackson Browne's history as a woman-beating misogynist. It's ironic that Browne appears to be morphing into a woman...a very ugly one at that!
It is nice of Morrissey to have brought a copy to give to Mary Crow Dog who reciprocated with a copy of her groundbreaking work, Lakota Woman.

I'm sure morrissey doesn't know about Jackson's personal life. He probably saw him, was in a good mood and posed for a photo.

There was no court case and the allegations were publicly retracted as defamatory.

best
BB

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/69938/browne-prevails-in-defamation-disputes

From the Bootleg Hi-Fi twitter stream ~

Moz being serenaded by BS-M in front of stage ~

B9izk9LIMAECEcp.jpg:large

and then explaining who Ant & Dec are, back stage ~

B9izk9LIAAAJVuG.jpg:large

And today, from Buffy Sainte-Marie's twitter stream ~

"Surprise visit last night from #Morrissey, one of UK and Europe's most beloved artists. Scrambling dates to see IF we can accept his invitation to be part of his arena tour in March - hope hope. TY Morrissey & fans."

thatd be cool. seems like shes excited at the prospect at least

From the Bootleg Hi-Fi twitter stream ~

Moz being serenaded by BS-M in front of stage ~

B9izk9LIMAECEcp.jpg:large

and then explaining who Ant & Dec are, back stage ~

B9izk9LIAAAJVuG.jpg:large

And today, from Buffy Sainte-Marie's twitter stream ~

"Surprise visit last night from #Morrissey, one of UK and Europe's most beloved artists. Scrambling dates to see IF we can accept his invitation to be part of his arena tour in March - hope hope. TY Morrissey & fans."

That would be an interesting support act. I guess Anna Calvi said something wrong in an interview. Or gave Morrissey a funny look. Morrissey is much more engaging when he focuses on things he admires rather than things he despises.

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom