Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015 - true-to-you.net

Morran sends the link:

Barcelona - true-to-you.net
5 March 2015

Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015.

morrissey_barcelona_date_29_april_2015.jpg

Last edited:
CG has a light outlook on life and a big ol' sense of humor. Just chuckle at what she says. No need to play the sexuality police here. We all know that Morrissey is a "humasexual" so CG's comment should just innocently tickle your fancy (the way it tickles hers) and then you can scroll on and go about with the rest of your day. Don't worry so much. She's a sweetie pie who likes to try and make people laugh.

I quite like their early stuff...before they dropped the "sexuality" from their band name :D

or

I think there is a need here:

The sexuality police, they live inside of my head
The sexuality police, they come to me in my bed
The sexuality police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no

A classic.

Last edited:
CG has a light outlook on life and a big ol' sense of humor. Just chuckle at what she says. No need to play the sexuality police here. We all know that Morrissey is a "humasexual" so CG's comment should just innocently tickle your fancy (the way it tickles hers) and then you can scroll on and go about with the rest of your day. Don't worry so much. She's a sweetie pie who likes to try and make people laugh.

Whoever they are they're a longtime listener who doesn't listen very well. I never suggested they were just room mates, I just proposed Morrissey likes the ladies too.

CG I really try to like you but then you go and say something like this. Why does everything he does automatically mean he's with a woman? It all comes down to you and what you think is a chance with him.

You are also the same woman who, before the book came out, would come on here and swear he was straight and Jake was just his roommate.

Perhaps he plays multiple dates in Italy and Spain because he likes those places and sells a lot of tickets there? He did used to live in Rome(with a MAN) and probably has fond memories.

he likes girls to drive him around when looking for hot dudes. who is she kidding, chances of moz being gay are 110 percent.

he likes girls to drive him around when looking for hot dudes. who is she kidding, chances of moz being gay are 110 percent.

That's awesome, nothing wrong with being gay. I'm just saying that if he wants to be gay in the vicinity of my vagina, I'm game. :D

image.jpg

Thats what he was courting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
I quite like their early stuff...before they dropped the "sexuality" from their band name :D

or

A classic.

The sexuality police decides who cums in my bed

or

A classic.

hahahahha

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he was bisexual but it's not too relevant on a thread called 'Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015'.

So, my question is about this Razzmatazz venue, has anyone here been there? On some pictures I've looked at there seems to be a really high barrier at the front, so high that some people can barely see over it, it looks like a cage! Is that there all the time? It's actually putting me off buying tickets.
Thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom