Morrissey will appear on Ghiaccio Bollente, Rai 5 (Nov. 4, from 12:00 AM)

• Thread starter Roberto Ferdenzi
  • Start date
UPDATE Nov. 4:

docinwestchester posts:

Watch here:

26:01 - host's intro
27:13 - The Bullfighter Dies (Milan live footage)
28:18 - host talks some more
30:30 - Kiss Me A Lot (Milan live footage)
31:15 - end

UPDATE Nov. 4:

Morrissey on Ghiaccio Bollente - true-to-you.net
4 November 2014

The edition of the Italian television program Ghiaccio Bollente airing after midnight tonight on Rai 5 will feature two songs recorded live at Morrissey's recent concert in Milan.

UPDATE Nov. 4:

Roberto Ferdenzi writes:

Morrissey on "Ghiaccio Bollente" on Rai 5 tonight at 12am (11pm UK time)

He'll be doing live performances of "Kiss me a lot" & "The bullfighter dies"

You can watch it here after it has aired...
http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/ricerca.html?q=bollente

Roberto Ferdenzi writes:

Morrissey will appear on Ghiaccio Bollente, Rai 5, on 4 November, from 12:00 AM.

Live performances of "Kiss me a lot" & "The bullfighter dies"

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey will appear on Ghiaccio Bollente, Rai 5, on 4 November, from 12:00 AM.

Fingers crossed the shits have cleared up by the 7 th of Nov then eh !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Morrissey will appear on Ghiaccio Bollente, Rai 5, on 4 November, from 12:00 AM.

Fingers crossed the shits have cleared up by the 7 th of Nov then eh !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It was already filmed, numb nuts.

He'll be doing live performances of "Kiss me a lot" & "The bullfighter dies"

You can watch it here after it has aired...
http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/ricerca.html?q=bollente

Re: Morrissey on "Ghiaccio Bollente" on Rai 5 tonight at 12am (11pm UK time)

So it's live? Meaning, he is well and performing on this show tonight?

Watch here:

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-be74fd82-c00f-4866-888d-ca4493b3bc0f.html

26:01 - host's intro
27:13 - The Bullfighter Dies (Milan live footage)
28:18 - host talks some more
30:30 - Kiss Me A Lot (Milan live footage)
31:15 - end

AzxC6c.png

brubRN.png

Last edited:
Well that sucked, I was hoping for whole songs! He sounds great though, even if he could have worn nicer pants if he knew he was going to be on TV.

'Feature'? It was 2 clips less than a minute long. I'm sure Wossy would let him have a whole show if he wanted.

The use of very old images seems to be happening a lot these days, he's either very vein or its curtains.
You decide !

The use of very old images seems to be happening a lot these days, he's either very vein or its curtains.
You decide !

Absolutely moronic comment with no basis.

For the graphics on this show the producer would have compiled the images used, nothing to do with Morrissey.

And if Morrissey is that vain how do you explain the wpinoyb cover which even photoshopped is not flattering...and then there's the promo shot that universal put out with his arms folded.

Jesus wept, they should apply an IQ test before you can submit a post here. Oh....but you're just another nameless troll.

Absolutely moronic comment with no basis.

For the graphics on this show the producer would have compiled the images used, nothing to do with Morrissey.

And if Morrissey is that vain how do you explain the wpinoyb cover which even photoshopped is not flattering...and then there's the promo shot that universal put out with his arms folded.

Jesus wept, they should apply an IQ test before you can submit a post here. Oh....but you're just another nameless troll.

Well said. It's Davidt's lovingly cherished notion of freedom of speech that prevents So_low removing trolls the way every other site on the net manages to do. But of course without the trolls, there'd be no anti-Morrissey agenda and we can't have that!

Is 'Kiss me a lot' the worst Morrissey song ever? After years forcing 'let me bore you' into the set list, to the point where I stopped going to the shows, I reckon this will be as ever present as anything else for this tour and future tours. But 'Kiss me a lot' shows, for me, Morrissey struggling for lyrics and if you read them back to yourself on screen, no music playing, they sound like something that the subject of 'the kids a looker' may sing. The actual music for the song is another issue, but not part of the point I am trying to make.

The tickets are not selling like they used to, something is wrong and Morrissey has his head in the sand. Go back a couple of albums, and the UK show would have sold out the same day. The album is not great, but the shows are not great either. I can not believe he is still incorporating the 'Meat is murder segment' to the point where people are again bored and several have said they have gone the bar whilst it is on.

I think the title track of the album is meant to provoke, but is it really anything like as effective as 'Peace sells but who's buying' by Megadeth. Have a look at that song on YouTube if you do not know it. I am a fan of Morrissey, not of Megadeth, but considering those two songs more than roughly deal with the same subject, I think they can be compared and the song 'World peace is none of your business' sounds pretty dire in comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M

Oh and this is only anonymous because the login /sign up process is awful .

Well said. It's Davidt's lovingly cherished notion of freedom of speech that prevents So_low removing trolls the way every other site on the net manages to do. But of course without the trolls, there'd be no anti-Morrissey agenda and we can't have that!

You again. Same old same old.

P.

Is 'Kiss me a lot' the worst Morrissey song ever?

The tickets are not selling like they used to, something is wrong and Morrissey has his head in the sand.

No, it isn't. It is a good song from a great album.

Maybe tickets are not selling like they used to because people have short attention spans and flock to the latest one hit wonder who then disappears over the musical horizon a day later. Good art is rarely appreciated by the masses.

Some of the people who turn up at Moz concerts are there only to hear the odd Smiths song. I feel sorry for people like that. It's why I've stopped going to Moz/Smiths tribute bands as they seem to think aesthetic time stopped in the 80's.

Is 'Kiss me a lot' the worst Morrissey song ever? After years forcing 'let me bore you' into the set list, to the point where I stopped going to the shows, I reckon this will be as ever present as anything else for this tour and future tours. But 'Kiss me a lot' shows, for me, Morrissey struggling for lyrics and if you read them back to yourself on screen, no music playing, they sound like something that the subject of 'the kids a looker' may sing. The actual music for the song is another issue, but not part of the point I am trying to make.

The tickets are not selling like they used to, something is wrong and Morrissey has his head in the sand. Go back a couple of albums, and the UK show would have sold out the same day. The album is not great, but the shows are not great either. I can not believe he is still incorporating the 'Meat is murder segment' to the point where people are again bored and several have said they have gone the bar whilst it is on.

I think the title track of the album is meant to provoke, but is it really anything like as effective as 'Peace sells but who's buying' by Megadeth. Have a look at that song on YouTube if you do not know it. I am a fan of Morrissey, not of Megadeth, but considering those two songs more than roughly deal with the same subject, I think they can be compared and the song 'World peace is none of your business' sounds pretty dire in comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M

I'd nominate Roy's Keen for worst release, although Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness is absolutely dire as well.

If he was going to change things he would have done so by now. This is it, I'm afraid. He'll go out with a whimper instead of the roar that could have been.

The World Peace album doesn't sound like a brave or fresh direction new record deals sometimes engender. It is more like a lazy contractual obligation release designed to free an artist from the label, even down to the artwork, such as it was. It seems it did the job, although the artist didn't intend it to do so.

Kiss Me Alot is one of the least worst songs on the album but is still virtually unlistenable, devoid of insight, melody or humour.

The word of mouth on this album, the sense of a wider excitement beyond his immediate fanbase, simply didn't materialise. Even I'm Not A Man, the only song really worth adding to his often brilliant canon, needed a two minute edit to make it palatable. It is the only song on the album which has an intelligent insight into how he sees himself today, and you could easily imagine Bette Midler belting it out on Broadway, although with a face like hers few would believe her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom