Morrissey - What type of partner would he chose?

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
As we've read in Loaded this month, Morrissey forms very specific opinions about people quickly, whether it's a celebrities looks or a politicians style, he usually describes these people in a negative light but is soon to follow up with hilarious descriptions of them. It got me thinking today what type of person would (If he ever) Morrissey like in a partner in a relationship?

I seem to think it would be someone who's a staunch vegetarian for a start, then someone who has immaculate style, and very well read, I don't necessarily think he'd pick someone who was insanely attractive though. He'd probably go with someone too who has a very dry, dark sense of humour but someone not afraid to indulge in the kitsch. Someone who is reserved but confident who'd push him along with his endeavours. I don't even think someone rich and famous would interest him either, just someone strong, passionate and intelligent.

Thoughts?

And let the shit flow forth....

By this point, I doubt he'd enter into a relationship with anyone other than an exact clone of himself.

He is very good friends with Russel Brand...so...

Someone that looks like a gummy mouthed ape with no morals, who thinks he is the wittiest funniest person ever when he is the total opposite of those things.

In other words, since Mozzer has such low self-esteem...someone that he knows for sure he is much better than, that he can secretly mentally mock on a second by second basis, who causes a f***load of drama because of their stupidity and their stunning lack of self-awareness...and they must be a vegan.

He is very good friends with Russel Brand...so...

Someone that looks like a gummy mouthed ape with no morals, who thinks he is the wittiest funniest person ever when he is the total opposite of those things.

In other words, since Mozzer has such low self-esteem...someone that he knows for sure he is much better than, that he can secretly mentally mock on a second by second basis, who causes a f***load of drama because of their stupidity and their stunning lack of self-awareness...and they must be a vegan.

You can't spoon Haagen Dazs into a vegans gob though can you?

Someone eccentric who nurtures and challenges him.

Oh I know, he should definitely start going out with that blue rose society guy. They'd be perfect together.

If that guy got with Mozzer, he's have to start up a Blue BALL Society!!! And he would have ample time alone to wear his Morrissey stock cap over his face and salivate through it, while Moz would be in the shower singing, "Leave me alone, because I was only singing"! lolz!!!

If that guy got with Mozzer, he's have to start up a Blue BALL Society!!! And he would have ample time alone to wear his Morrissey stock cap over his face and salivate through it, while Moz would be in the shower singing, "Leave me alone, because I was only singing"! lolz!!!

Nominated for post of the day/week/month

P'shaw y'all. Morrissey has a huge fetish for tough guys. This is obvious. Give him someone who looks like James Dean and carries a switchblade and is, somewhat incongruously, also a vegetarian.

Back
Top Bottom