@ Morrissey - What the UK needs right now!

A

Anonymous

Please record, Boris Johnson on the Guillotine and release it on YouTube.

A few suggestions for the music video:

Start with clips of Boris denying knowledge of parties interspersed with news confirming the 18 parties and Sue Gray's report.

Then you come in!

Regards

The saddest things about England, is modern London, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
It used to have so many idea's and so much art coming from it. It was a city of adventure
Since 2001 (I am being kind) Artistically and philosophically it has been dead in the Thames spilled water
The amount of people, I know , who love London are shocked by how dead it is.

I mention this, as the amount of bright Londoners , I know, wasting their time with this Boris crap, is unreal. Its obviously , a distraction .
"Look at the right party, its had parties" they say, do not look at your rights being taken away or the fact the borders are being breached more now, than pre Brexit- I am not complaining about legal immigration, I am complaining about illegal immigration

The tories have now been in power for over 10 years and there is little sign of this happening, anytime soon

As someone who calls it as 'Con-vid', I suspect Morrissey is less concerned with anyone breaking lockdown rules, than the fact there was a lockdown in the first place.

Please record, Boris Johnson on the Guillotine and release it on YouTube.

A few suggestions for the music video:

Start with clips of Boris denying knowledge of parties interspersed with news confirming the 18 parties and Sue Gray's report.

Then you come in!

Regards
Clearly you have your finger on the pulse and remember his desperate quest to be in the public eye after the slaughtering of dozens of people in Paris

Clearly you have your finger on the pulse and remember his desperate quest to be in the public eye after the slaughtering of dozens of people in Paris

:rolleyes:
what are you two jabbering about FFS?

:hammer:

How about a duet with Piers Corbyn? A cover of Sonny & Cher's 'I Got You Babe' could be a smash hit, and get Moz back in the charts.

Back
Top Bottom