• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
agree. Isn't there a Monty Woolley site where these two f***tards can post ? ;)
Nope. This forum is about Morrissey. This thread is about his blatant hypocrisy. There are plenty of other threads on here where you can continue to enjoy his balls slapping off your nose, you low-expectation-having, apologist twit.

It really pains me to say it, but the more time goes on, the more I see Morrissey is straying from the musical and personal qualities that I originally fell in love with him and his music for. He was fantastic, and used to mean so much to me. 'I still love you, only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love.'

Over two decades this site has posted the good, the bad and the ugly in terms of Moz/Smiths related news. But this story is redundant. The material of that-garment-wot-Moz-wore-that-one-time was flagged up in one of the previous threads. The decision made to post as headline news has merely sought to incite the wrath of a thousand different multiple personalities (=three people)

I was really surprised to see this as headline news, too. Feel like it's very childish, but maybe we can use it as back pocket ammo for when he wants to play MIM and we don't want him to.

Over two decades this site has posted the good, the bad and the ugly in terms of Moz/Smiths related news. But this story is redundant. The material of that-garment-wot-Moz-wore-that-one-time was flagged up in one of the previous threads. The decision made to post as headline news has merely sought to incite the wrath of a thousand different multiple personalities (=three people)

Your sweater won't make me forget the songs that saved my life, and I hope my Gucci loafers don't offend you in San Francisco next month.

Cheers.

PS:

IWYL is my new theme song. Brilliant.

We have our very own thread now :thumb: many thanks for all the support received.

KetchupBum :mock: tried her best to brush it all under the polyester carpet and failed miserably :clap:

Steven has blood on his hands !

#Benny will not be silenced

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

the first 15' of this show, i felt, were just an outright ordeal. there was a dinner table with red wine served and plates with something vegan on them that wasnt recognizable at all. but they were commenting on the vegan food, so i thought that maybe morrissey had had a say in that. three guests were doing their promo stuff, two movies and one book, all french, completely unknown to me, and i wondered all the time how morrissey would fit in there, hoping he would apply the emergency brake and leave this place immediately. lots of banal small talk, squealing and yelping. this group of bogusly chatty, laboriously laughing and uninspiring people was the very antithesis of what morrissey stands for and what he has always lamented about in his songs. the rest i cannot talk about (yet) as it was and still is just too painful to remember. he sang spent graciously though, yielding up to this fate, bmg had got him in, casting his pearls in this low value production setting ... i guess both sides must have felt uncomfortable. i am still very upset and hope berlin is able to make up for this impertinence tonight

With #Cheesegate we had to confront the bizarre spectacle of Morrissey lecturing an audience in Zagreb about eating meat whilst digesting his backstage rider of Kerrygold Cheese. As a result of this site's expose, he hastily re-positioned himself as 'vegan' without any explanation for his 30+ years of animal torture/slaughter dairy diet.

Now we have the almost impossibly funny spectacle of him forcing his carnivore French audience to eat his vegan mandated meal while he ponces around in a cashmere cardigan. #Cashmeregate is funny, disturbing and provides yet another chance to monitor his bizarre attempts to pose as something/someone he clearly isn't. One can only wonder what other areas of his life are an act for public consumption.......

BB

#boycottLOWINHIGHSCHOOL

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

By all means, people who are outraged at Steve's hypocrisy should boycott LIHS. And whilst you're at it, boycott this website too. I promise not to miss you.

Do you have any pictures of you in the nude?

You know what, BrummieBoy? I think Morrissey paid EUR 1,241.25 for this shitty brown cardigan just so that you could fill a thread on this website with your posts. I cannot imagine that he really bought it because he thought it looked good?

The patterned jacket that he wore during the concert in Berlin last night looked beautiful. :blushing:

Well I never !
I've just been watching the wizard of Moz perform in Berlin on the other thread :rofl:

Notable funnies :-

Home is question mark for tax purposes

Good old England right behind me

Wages,light,heat,food. (End of spent)

Kill ! Wear ! Kill ! Wear ! MURDER !

The cheeky bastard had the bare faced cheek to perform the gimmick song Meat Is Cash Flow.

#Boycott Low In High School

With #Cheesegate we had to confront the bizarre spectacle of Morrissey lecturing an audience in Zagreb about eating meat whilst digesting his backstage rider of Kerrygold Cheese. As a result of this site's expose, he hastily re-positioned himself as 'vegan' without any explanation for his 30+ years of animal torture/slaughter dairy diet.

Now we have the almost impossibly funny spectacle of him forcing his carnivore French audience to eat his vegan mandated meal while he ponces around in a cashmere cardigan. #Cashmeregate is funny, disturbing and provides yet another chance to monitor his bizarre attempts to pose as something/someone he clearly isn't. One can only wonder what other areas of his life are an act for public consumption.......

BB

#boycottLOWINHIGHSCHOOL

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Well here we are once again BB

You couldn't make this shit up. I think we've proper head 4ckd the bots with this one.
I'm going to twist Steve's mellon a little more tomorrow !
I think we need to take it to the next level now and " slam down the hammer ".
Tomorrow I intend to speak to the tabloid press and blow the whistle on Lord CrankFraud of Switzerland.

Yours in debunking

Benny-the-British-Butcher flag/knife

You know what, BrummieBoy? I think Morrissey paid EUR 1,241.25 for this shitty brown cardigan just so that you could fill a thread on this website with your posts. I cannot imagine that he really bought it because he thought it looked good?

The patterned jacket that he wore during the concert in Berlin last night looked beautiful. :blushing:

He bought the £1075 designer peacock feather embellished cardigan because of its connection to Oscar Wilde.
You need to spend more time on your research :tiphat: Sir/Madam

#Boycott Low In High School

Rifke! Where are you???

I will knit a nice 100 % vegan blue cardigan for Morrissey so he never will be trolled again by this hideous Brummie Boy stalker.

Last edited:
Rifke! Where are you???

I will knit a nice 100 % vegan blue cardigan for Morrissey so he never will be trolled again by this hideous Brummie Boy stalker.

Physically or mentally?

With her you never know. She is guarding the Klaus Nomi thread from unwelcomed visitors and that is a full time job. Not that she had anything you could call a job before.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom