Morrissey was right by Lushington D. Brady - The BFD

I think anyone who treats animals this way is subhuman. I don’t care where you’re from. I’d eat my own legs first.

He's right that China has some horrific animal welfare standards.

It's not just butchering animals in public - it's the tiny cages & the methods.

But I expect they'll change the way we did - a few weirdos & activists will win over teenage girls & the anxious & it'll spiral out from there.

Also - maybe the Chinese government might actually do something to stop world pandemics.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's right that China has some horrific animal welfare standards.

It's not just butchering animals in public - it's the tiny cages & the methods.

But I expect they'll change the way we did - a few weirdos & activists will win over teenage girls & the anxious & it'll spiral out from there.

Also - maybe the Chinese government might actually do something to stop world pandemics.

Just clocked this in another thread.
dog being barbecued

Of course he was right.

Now all of a sudden people seem to care about these things. Call me cynical but I bet that doesn't last.

Massive respect to Moz for standing up and fighting for a kinder planet. I did once and gave up. No faith in humanity you see...

1585844980592.png
1585845039655.png
1585845085458.png
1585845173529.png
1585845230363.png

These places are filthy and disgusting!

Well colour me shocked. Another far-right website supports Morrissey.
Far left, far right what does it matter who's reporting this. Why don't you comment on the actual post?
You just can't help yourself can you or maybe this kind of animal "husbandry" doesn't bother you enough to comment on it ?

Oh, God don't. Something like that autoplayed on Twitter & it took hours to get it out of my mind.

Lots of fabulous things about China - but their butcher industry isn't one of them.
None. Zero. Dirty!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom