"Morrissey vs the Conformist Cult" By Anything Goes (Paul Joseph Watson)

i dont know about turning people gay as obviously such a thing cant actually be accomplished any more than turning a gay person straight, but obviously there's an agenda to make being bisexual or pansexual or whatever seem neato kewl amongst the youngsters which probably goes further to break down societal structures than being gay, because most homosexuals i imagine are happy living normal structured existances in liberal democratic societies as anyone else.

It doesn't matter what's in the video - Paul's far right connections can only make Morrissey's situation worse.

Guilt by association.
Rightly or wrongly, Morrissey's reputation is in such tatters now, I don't think it matters who he is associated with. He's never going to be 'un-cancelled' by all those folks who hate him now, so I think it's pretty irrelevant at this point. Those people who think he is a racist Nazi have already made their minds up.

Hahahaha whatever dude.

Firstly you asked for a source. I mean why ask for a source if you're not going to believe the source? Let's face it playa you didn't think I had one.

So then I post a couple of articles that both used the same Gallup source. Now you don't have to agree with the opinions in the articles but the source is fairly reputable.

You kinda outed yourself here (sorry no pun intended) by dismissing the articles when clearly you hadn't even taken the time to read them and understand they were both citing the Gallup poll.

So I then point out the source is the Gallup poll. And what do I get? The source proves nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly
you couldn't make this shit up. Now realizing you're in a bit of a pickle you resort to hyperbole to try and muddy the waters, 'does not mean there is an uptick in the number of homosexuals roaming the earth or that nefarious forces are somehow "turning" children gay.'

Where did I ever say that?

And for the record, yeah I do think that a percentage of the world's population can be propagandized into anything. I think it's kinda naive to think this isn't the case.

Anyway I gotta go do some DDP Yoga, so I guess I'll see you round.
Let me spell it out for you like a child, since that's clearly the mentality from which you're approaching this. The only thing your "source" suggests is that in 2021, people are more comfortable in openly identifying as homosexual.

Let's say you polled 100 people --20 of them being homosexuals-- in 1950 as to the status of their sexual orientation, given the societal norms of the time you'd see very few openly admitting to being anything other than heterosexual. If you polled a group with this exact same demographic makeup in 2021, you'd obviously see a shift in the way they self-identified given the contemporary social landscape. That's the only thing this Gallup poll conveys: a willingness to identify as such, not an uptick in the number of homosexuals currently alive and kicking.

You cannot be propagandized into changing your sexual orientation. I understand this is a common belief among Conservatives such as yourself, but it's just one of many ways that you've completely detached from reality.

P.S. Americans Still Greatly Overestimate U.S. Gay Population

Last edited:
Rightly or wrongly, Morrissey's reputation is in such tatters now, I don't think it matters who he is associated with. He's never going to be 'un-cancelled' by all those folks who hate him now, so I think it's pretty irrelevant at this point. Those people who think he is a racist Nazi have already made their minds up.

No - he's not done anything tangible enough for his reputation to be gone forever. He can still get it under control & make a comeback. Or if he's too ill for that, take the heat out & wait until there's a hook for better press coverage.

No - he's not done anything tangible enough for his reputation to be gone forever. He can still get it under control & make a comeback. Or if he's too ill for that, take the heat out & wait until there's a hook for better press coverage.

Outside of the UK, I don't think there's much damage to his reputation (although the last album failed to chart in the US) In the UK it's clear he has lost a chunk of fans but not all. If sales for Castlefield Bowl after the shitstorm are anything to go by, he can still comfortably sell out large theatres and bigger venues in London.

It doesn't matter what's in the video - Paul's far right connections can only make Morrissey's situation worse.

Guilt by association.

Way better being considered guilt by association than being considered a bully that attacks people who don't follow the mainstream ideology. Especially when you agree with many of the statements of those people. What is mainstream today could be considered criminal tomorrow and vice versa. Only the clarity of your thoughts and not your blind adherence to fashion ideologies can save you from being ashamed of yourself in the future. Remember the nazis.

Last edited:
Way better being considered guilt by association than being considered a bully that attacks people who don't follow the mainstream ideology. Especially when you agree with many of the statements of those people. What is mainstream today could be considered criminal tomorrow and vice versa. Only the clarity of your thoughts and not your blind adherence to fashion ideologies can save you from being ashamed of yourself in the future. Remember the nazis.

I agree with you on that - but I still wouldn't touch Paul with a barge pole.

I would take valid points on board - quietly.

Again, it doesn't matter. He's associated with white nationalists, echoed their talking points & said some bigoted things.

It would be another nail in the coffin.

Strangely enough. It really is a testament to Morrissey’s wide appeal that he can attract such a divergent fan base.

That in his audience the extreme left and right rubbing shoulder to shoulder, applauding together, all directing their love and attention on the same man.

Love peace and harmony, very nice very nice .....’

and maybe in this world?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

:)

EXC assessment by Paul(y)

only commie cucks hate on Moz, but they have limited
funds for tix and swag, including box sets and rarities, due
to their dole status.;)

:hammer:

Strangely enough. It really is a testament to Morrissey’s wide appeal that he can attract such a divergent fan base.

That in his audience the extreme left and right rubbing shoulder to shoulder, applauding together, all directing their love and attention on the same man.

Love peace and harmony, very nice very nice .....’

and maybe in this world?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

That is true.

I think I would sell him as a Lord of Misrule.

I was thinking Enfant Terrible - but they're usually part of an art scene. Misrule suits a loner.

I agree with you on that - but I still wouldn't touch Paul with a barge pole.

I would take valid points on board - quietly.
It doesn't matter if you don't like Paul's ideas. The important thing here is the way you react towards people who do. Because, you know, ideas are ideas and nobody owns the truth. If people should answer for ideas and not for their acts, then Marx's tomb should be bombed a million times based on the more than 150 millions of deaths (and counting) that were commited by killers that used and still use his ideas to excuse their crimes. But it's still there, you know, because freedom of speech aka expressing ideas, is a human right in a civilized world.

300px-Karlmarxtomb.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson prior:

Morrissey’s New Album is About the Manchester Arena Bombing

Pop icon Morrissey, who has become a pariah to the music industry due to his politically incorrect comments, is about to release an album with a title track that is about the Manchester Arena bombing.

The former Smiths frontman maintains a loyal hardcore fanbase but cannot find a record deal due to the blisteringly honest themes of his work.

Not often I post an Infowars link :)
(The first article to point out the album title meaning I believe).
FWD.

Zoom!
"What was that?"
"That was your career mate."
"Oh. That was quick. Do I get another?"
"Sorry, mate, that's your lot."

This man from Manchester resigned because he didn't want to be used as a tool. Manchester has brought up great people. Maybe that explains the bombing on May 22th.

Nice, Morrissey being championed by a guy banned on IG and FB for hate speech and conspiracy theories.
Imagine being so in thrall to social media corporations that you believe their overly officious silencing of free speech actually means anything tangible.

Surprised Moz didn’t list PJW, Styx, Morgoth et al under his favourite news sources.

Paul Joseph Watson prior:

Morrissey’s New Album is About the Manchester Arena Bombing

Pop icon Morrissey, who has become a pariah to the music industry due to his politically incorrect comments, is about to release an album with a title track that is about the Manchester Arena bombing.

The former Smiths frontman maintains a loyal hardcore fanbase but cannot find a record deal due to the blisteringly honest themes of his work.

Not often I post an Infowars link :)
(The first article to point out the album title meaning I believe).
FWD.

Paul's such a sneaky wee shit - takes the fair point that the security services should have been better at detecting terrorists, links it to ideas about immigration & diversity being bad, which is his entry level white nationalism - also leaves out that Morrissey said diversity wasn't a strength if we couldn't agree & that he's now decided harmony isn't possible.

And all flattering & pseudo-reasonable enough to get posted on Central.

I hate him.

Outside of the UK, I don't think there's much damage to his reputation (although the last album failed to chart in the US) In the UK it's clear he has lost a chunk of fans but not all. If sales for Castlefield Bowl after the shitstorm are anything to go by, he can still comfortably sell out large theatres and bigger venues in London.
How so? Both nights at Castlefield bowl were at under 50% sold, in total. The Swedish venue he was supposed to play at was only like 13% sold. Doesn't sound like comfortably selling out venues to me.

How so? Both nights at Castlefield bowl were at under 50% sold, in total. The Swedish venue he was supposed to play at was only like 13% sold. Doesn't sound like comfortably selling out venues to me.
Yes I know, I heard 4k out of the 16K available but that's more than enough to fill the Apollo. My point was he still has enough of a following to fill decent sized theatres.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom