morrissey very rare remix album

wayne39

Hi, this is my very very rare morrissey remix album. I'm a proffessional club dj. Only I have a copy. I thought I would kindly share it with you all. Track listing below and times.

1- First Of The Gang To Die (house mix) 10.21

2-Irish Blood, English Heart (dub mix) 13.11

3- Suedehead (club mix) 10.46

4-The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get (revenge mix) 5.51

5-The Last Of The Famous International Playboys (ronnie mix) 13.01

6-Everyday Is Like Sunday (seamix) 12.10

7- You Have Killed Me (kill me please mix)

here is the link

Last edited:
Hi, this is my very very rare morrissey remix album. I'm a proffessional club dj. Only I have a copy. I thought I would kindly share it with you all. Track listing below and times.

1- First Of The Gang To Die (house mix) 10.21

2-Irish Blood, English Heart (dub mix) 13.11

3- Suedehead (club mix) 10.46

4-The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get (revenge mix) 5.51

5-The Last Of The Famous International Playboys (ronnie mix) 13.01

6-Everyday Is Like Sunday (seamix) 12.10

7- You Have Killed Me (kill me please mix)

here is the link http://speedy.sh/vZbuy/moz.7z

and the password for the file is AjiIlTcI1u0O

Reminds me of the time I brought a monkey to The Louvre. When he threw his shit on the Mona Lisa it was considered VERY RARE.

I suppose that was your lame attempt at been funny. There is always someone who craves attention. I post a very rare and nice item free and get sarcasm.

I suppose that was your lame attempt at been funny. There is always someone who craves attention. I post a very rare and nice item free and get sarcasm.

Let me explain something to you:

The full recording of "I Want a Boy For My Birthday" is rare. The studio outtake of "A Fool Such As I" is rare. "Sharp Bend, Fast Car, Goodbye" is rare. but I doubt you have any idea what those songs are.

Somebody taking the music of an alt-rock figurehead and "remixing" it so as to be palatable to halfwit clubbers with less brainpower than a decaying otter isn't "rare." It's just something you made. And even that would be OK, if you had any presence here or interest in this community other than to spam your shitty wares.

Now go desecrate something else holy. Go make a Grail.

Last edited:
How dare you presume I have no interest in the community, and have no idea which Smiths- Morrissey songs are rare. I was a Smiths fan from Day one, and will be to the day I die. Possibly before you where even born. I do not have the need for attention as you so clearly do. Neither do I need to sell or spam my shitty wares as you so charmingly say. Now crawl away, and let others enjoy this item if they so wish.

How dare you presume I have no interest in the community,

:lbf:

"How dare you"?! What are you, Margaret Dumont?

I was a Smiths fan from Day one, and will be to the day I die.

Really? you've been a Smiths fan since late 82? Wow!

Possibly before you where even born.

I'd ask you to spell properly, but we've already established that you enjoy club music...

I do not have the need for attention as you so clearly do.

What a coincidence; I don't have the need for club versions of Morrissey songs.

Neither do I need to sell or spam my shitty wares as you so charmingly say. Now crawl away, and let others enjoy this item if they so wish.

I'm sure they're lining up around the block.

Bonjour, I posted in all good faith a item on here which I offered to share. I claimed it was very rare, which I shall explain in a moment. However since my first posting I have recived abuse both personally and more inportantly professionally, from some attention seeking troll. I was looking forward to joining in the community, where I fully intended to keep my real indentity unknown. but alas due to an attack on me professionally I have decided to explain myself better. I was intending to include more rare studio work I did for for The Smiths, demo's and also my stories of my connection to The Smiths, alas due to the abuse I shall not. I shall also withdraw the item I posted. The rarity which I claimed is in the name of who remixed the item I posted 'me' and who originally remixed This Charming Man (New York Mix) 'me'

This is an example of the abuse I have recieved - I'd ask you to spell properly, but we've already established that you enjoy club music...
I am sorry but my English is not very good, "au revoir," François K

Last edited:
Bonjour, I posted in all good faith a item on here which I offered to share. I claimed it was very rare, which I shall explain in a moment. However since my first posting I have recived abuse both personally and more inportantly professionally, from some attention seeking troll. I was looking forward to joining in the community, where I fully intended to keep my real indentity unknown. but alas due to an attack on me professionally I have decided to explain myself better. I was intending to include more rare studio work I did for for The Smiths, demo's and also my stories of my connection to The Smiths, alas due to the abuse I shall not. I shall also withdraw the item I posted. The rarity which I claimed is in the name of who remixed the item I posted 'me' and who originally remixed This Charming Man (New York Mix) 'me'

This is an example of the abuse I have recieved - I'd ask you to spell properly, but we've already established that you enjoy club music...
I am sorry but my English is not very good, "au revoir," François K

LOL.

Those This Charming Man remixes were shit. Even Morrissey thought so.

Wayne, first off, thanks for the share. It obviously means something to you and I appreciate that. Not my cup o tea but anyway.

Mr tragedy is nothing of the sorts and your misread reflects poorly on your understanding of the world and internets. He stated his opinion and you took as an attack , your bad.

If people want it, they'll listen. If they don't, your happy right, so what does it matter

In reply to all the private message requests, I am sorry but I will not now share the new remixes. I enjoyed and stand by my New York Remix of This Charming Man. regards François Kevorkian

In reply to all the private message requests, I am sorry but I will not now share the new remixes. I enjoyed and stand by my New York Remix of This Charming Man. regards François Kevorkian

So one person is a jerk to you and now you are going to stand on some moral ground? Kind of sucks for us.

My Wayne does not stand on moral ground here. If it was so important, if it was so important to him, he would have shared it. Why name drop after saying what is was. If you are going to use your name, what not use it first. Am I to believe that Francis is soooo weak and helpless he can't stand any dissention to his work. Music is always criticized. If this person is true, he would want the accolade of what he made of these songs. It is probably a big hit to his ego though, universally and me personally did not really like the FK mixes of charming. Looking at the list, some of them don't look like candidates for dj style mixes..

But let face it, Francis broke rule number one. He started a dialogue and tried to control another person opinions, never works

If it was so important, if it was so important to him, he would have shared it.
I did

If you are going to use your name, what not use it first,

Because I wanted people to be objective.

I used my real name to clarify why I described the items as very rare, a point I stick by.

Am I to believe that Francis is soooo weak and helpless he can't stand any dissention to his work.

If that was the case I would not have remixed This Charming Man, all those years ago.

universally and me personally did not really like the FK mixes of charming.

Many do though.

Looking at the list, some of them don't look like candidates for dj style mixes..

Neither did This Charmin Man.

But let face it, Francis broke rule number one. He started a dialogue and tried to control another person opinions, never works

? At no point have i tried to control anyones opinions. I simply made some more remixes a few years ago, which before they get lost to history I am after all in my 70s, intended to allow others to listen to and maybe enjoy them as many have done with my remix of This Charming Man.

Wayne, why are you still talking, it's not like your sharing the songs or something! You have all ready made that decision and turned people away from PM. What would be in it for you to continue the conversation.

Good, act like a grown man and follow through, don't wish wash, you hurt the good name of Francois

Good, act like a grown man and follow through, don't wish wash, you hurt the good name of Francois

? What are you talking about.

Last edited:
uo651p.jpg

I find this most bizarre, a guy posts some remixed songs for those that want them, and some that don't start abusing him. Firstly thanks for posting, and secondly, for those that don't like them you could just go and read a thread that's more palatable to you. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom