Morrissey Unreleased B Side Collection CD 4 Sale!

That's all very well, but stop posting the bloody thing under main page stories where it has no relevance, you loon. And it's an unofficial rip-off.

Peter

It may very well be an unofficial rip-off. That's why I just reported it to eBay. All the items on there are commercially available on a bootleg collection. If you feel the same way... report it like I did. If eBay agrees then he will be punished under eBay guidelines.

It may very well be an unofficial rip-off. That's why I just reported it to eBay. All the items on there are commercially available on a bootleg collection. If you feel the same way... report it like I did. If eBay agrees then he will be punished under eBay guidelines.

It's pretty obviously an unofficial rip-off, down to the title repeating the typo in the boxed sets ("1986...").

It's pretty obviously an unofficial rip-off, down to the title repeating the typo in the boxed sets ("1986...").

I must have upset "it". It is following me around telling me to mind my business. Awww... Lil' bootlegger is upset... wah wah wah... People complained and now his illiegal bootlegging operation to make a PROFIT off of other artists may be in danger....

wah wah wah

That's all very well, but stop posting the bloody thing under main page stories where it has no relevance, you loon. And it's an unofficial rip-off.

Peter

I must have upset "it". It is following me around telling me to mind my business. Awww... Lil' bootlegger is upset... wah wah wah... People complained and now his illiegal bootlegging operation to make a PROFIT off of other artists may be in danger....

wah wah wah

Joke is on you retard, I contacted ebay...they said me and my listing is fine...so f*** yourself!

Be a total shame....

If I won the auction and never paid wouldn't it?

Oh and my name is NOT Buzzetta on eBay...

Worse would be if I won the auction and then paid for it... then contacted Morrissey's camp asking if it was an official release. That would be bad...

Never can tell who wins what on eBay can you?

Be a total shame....

If I won the auction and never paid wouldn't it?

Oh and my name is NOT Buzzetta on eBay...

Worse would be if I won the auction and then paid for it... then contacted Morrissey's camp asking if it was an official release. That would be bad...

Never can tell who wins what on eBay can you?

ASK ME IF I CARE!

Your time to waste, not mine! I have my ways around everything, you dont know how I can get away with shit and f*** you over right back!

BTW, thats real smart, pay for an auction and then call the artists camp!! LOLOLOL!

Im shaking already!

ASK ME IF I CARE!

Your time to waste, not mine! I have my ways around everything, you dont know how I can get away with shit and f*** you over right back!

BTW, thats real smart, pay for an auction and then call the artists camp!! LOLOLOL!

Im shaking already!

nah... you see.... I just accomplished what I wanted to do with the replies to this thread. I am sure that your postings will persuade people to gravitate towards your auctions. Thanks for giving them reasons to stay away.

What a tool... you do not even realize how you have just been played....

Go on... lol... say something witty back. Go on...
You just got played.

nah... you see.... I just accomplished what I wanted to do with the replies to this thread. I am sure that your postings will persuade people to gravitate towards your auctions. Thanks for giving them reasons to stay away.

What a tool... you do not even realize how you have just been played....

Go on... lol... say something witty back. Go on...
You just got played.

Aw, c'mon, don't scare him away entirely. The mods' recent Kristallnacht of trolls has made this place a bit, well, boring lately. Let's let this troll have his fun for a while, just for the pure entertainment value.

Aw, c'mon, don't scare him away entirely. The mods' recent Kristallnacht of trolls has made this place a bit, well, boring lately. Let's let this troll have his fun for a while, just for the pure entertainment value.

You 2 are quite the snore, really!

I am a person not a troll, you 2 however get a 'kick' if you will from "TROLLING" posts here and whether you deem them legit or not start shit, you could have minded your business and let it be, but you started shit, and I replied, hardly counts as being a 'troll'.

My auctions stand so I believe the count is 2/0

Old Time Fan, you totally misunderstand the purpose of Morrissey-Solo.

David would like to give members opportunities to trade items freely, however, as Uncleskinny pointed out you are very inconsiderate to flog your items on mainpage where is not the right place to do so.

No need for being rude on the forums.
You can defend yourself without being abusive.

Old Time Fan, you totally misunderstand the purpose of Morrissey-Solo.

David would like to give members opportunities to trade items freely, however, as Uncleskinny pointed out you are very inconsiderate to flog your items on mainpage where is not the right place to do so.

No need for being rude on the forums.
You can defend yourself without being abusive.

No need to be rude? Who was rude first? You are a mod, he is a mod, of course youre biased.

I stand by my responses, and postings wherever they have been, you dont like'em, you can delete them!

This is a Marketplace, not a trade forum!

My purpose was served here and no mod or 'trolling shit talking hypocite' can take that away from me!

Adieu!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom