Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

Well I thought Id do it old school and go to the box office as it's only a mile from my home.
And still I had to pay 37.50 in booking fees for 6 tickets.
I got 2 Prodigy tickets whilst I was there as well. I'm now skint

I'm already setting aside the bottles of piss I'll be throwing at Julia.

please dont be serious as this could end the show. i had to shout at a couple of people in 2013 as we thought they were gonna end the show for us all and were very unhappy about the prospect

the seating at Bournemouth seems to begin at row FF of the Terrace

I do hope so.
I've just gone and ordered me a single FF seat via TM. I have no idea why. Bournemouth as a place is eminently resistable, but BIC is a club gig compared to the rest of these sheds.

And I could never resist a Terrace Stomp :)

Well I thought Id do it old school and go to the box office as it's only a mile from my home.
And still I had to pay 37.50 in booking fees for 6 tickets.
I got 2 Prodigy tickets whilst I was there as well. I'm now skint

My goodness! How do they justify these ridiculous additional charges? That's about 50 grand they will make if it sells out. It should be a charge per transaction, not per ticket. When I got the tickets for Belgrade before Christmas, I bought them from Eventim Serbia and the only additional charge was two quid for the express courier. One thing I don't miss about ripoff Britain!

BIC box office has confirmed FF as the front seated row

Cheers :)

Do you happen to know the rough capacity for this hall?

Leeds and Glasgow standing.

Especially looking forward to Glasgow with overnighter and after show night. Bring it on !

Only downer is the outrageous prices and exorbitant fees charged by agencies. £7 per ticket is obscene when we do all the work online!

Still waiting for Beaky's site to announce tickets have sold out in record time without any promotion and that Tosserrey still remains without a record contract.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Bournemouth holds 6800. The venue confirmed there are 1000 standing, so I'll be queuing up at 5am.

Still waiting for Beaky's site to announce tickets have sold out in record time without any promotion and that Tosserrey still remains without a record contract.

Benny, only you seem to be concerned about this, everyone else is just off to the gigs for a good time, wether sold out or not.

Note there are not many replies to your posts over the last couple of days, wonder why?

Benny, only you seem to be concerned about this, everyone else is just off to the gigs for a good time, wether sold out or not.

Note there are not many replies to your posts over the last couple of days, wonder why?

It's probably because they know they can always rely on you to reply, good old Surface you can't help yourself can you ?
People will be concerned as the performances get nearer just wait and see, those black curtain elves are going to have their work cut out with these performances and some will be pissed when the free tickets are issued if they go ahead.
On another note it's good to notice your still managing your keyboard aggression very well, keep it up pal.
Until next time

It's probably because they know they can always rely on you to reply, good old Surface you can't help yourself can you ?
People will be concerned as the performances get nearer just wait and see, those black curtain elves are going to have their work cut out with these performances and some will be pissed when the free tickets are issued if they go ahead.
On another note it's good to notice your still managing your keyboard aggression very well, keep it up pal.
Until next time

I am genuinely interested in why you have this obsession? When people are there, will they be concerned about black curtains, cheese or meat. I doubt anyone will care about alleged free tickets either, they simply want to see an artist they like, which bit of that don't you understand?

I doubt Morrissey will be bothered about the curtains either as he is probably on a fixed fee from the promoter.

Last edited:
Row FF, Block U/3 in Brum.

Nearly 75 f***ing quid for the pleasure and the privilege to sit on a plastic seat, outrageous really.

Makes me (almost) quite glad I couldn't find a friend to go with! Look out for the sad git on his own!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom