Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

Well we should be going 2 at least one concert here in the uk, even tho weve been "cheated" by having no kristeenYoung 2 open up first!!!
It just wont be the same at all !!!! Bitterly disapointed!!! :(
But hes forgiven ( just! )

"Depression contest" and "V - the volcanic" and "comfort is never a goal" ect, you just cant beat this sorta incredible uplifting stuff live in concert ! and I know coz ive experienced the kristeenYoung magic before!!! FANTASTIC LIVE !!!! :)

Only 2 months away, but this gives one plenety of time 2 sort out travel arrangments ect !

Wasnt that Impressed with the concert at manchester 02 arena, the sound quiality wasnt quite there, it was good obviously coz it was kristeenYoung and morrissey in concert, but the bass was more like "Boom" the overall aucustic dynamics were lost slightly in such a large arena.
But in the smallish villa marina concert hall in the Isle of man? It was absolutey awesome!!!!! the bass and drum punch and keyboard synths were just INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smaller venues are allways the best - fact!

Would love a date in liverpool ! :)

morrisseyandkristeenyoung_005.jpg

Ps tried to enlarge above photo for everyone but cant seem 2 do it, never mind !

Last edited:
Well we should be going 2 at least one concert here in the uk, even tho weve been "cheated" by having no kristeenYoung 2 open up first!!!
It just wont be the same at all !!!! Bitterly disapointed!!! :(
But hes forgiven ( just! )

"Depression contest" and "V - the volcanic" and "comfort is never a goal" ect, you just cant beat this sorta incredible uplifting stuff live in concert ! and I know coz ive experienced the kristeenYoung magic before!!! FANTASTIC LIVE !!!! :)

Only 2 months away, but this gives one plenety of time 2 sort out travel arrangments ect !

Wasnt that Impressed with the concert at manchester 02 arena, the sound quiality wasnt quite there, it was good obviously coz it was kristeenYoung and morrissey in concert, but the bass was more like "Boom" the overall aucustic dynamics were lost slightly in such a large arena.
But in the smallish villa marina concert hall in the Isle of man? It was absolutey awesome!!!!! the bass and drum punch and keyboard synths were just INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smaller venues are allways the best - fact!

Would love a date in liverpool ! :)

View attachment 33650

Ps tried to enlarge above photo for everyone but cant seem 2 do it, never mind !

Maybe Anna Calvi will be supporting. Have you listened to her music?

best
BB

The clue was in the bit that said " last I heard " Surface.
If your going to be clever you need to try harder.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hey Benny boy, which show are you going to pretend you tried to get into?
Be good to pretend to meet up with you.

Unfortunately it's not a code for Glasgow. If you are an SSE electricity customer you have to log into your account and buy tickets from there.

Anyone had sight of any presale codes for Glasgow at all please?

Ta

I logged in to my SSE Account and got tickets - but try ticketmaster. I had that window open too and it seemed to be working without the link from SSE.

Last edited:
Joe's link works for any non-SSE customers, btw.

Managed to get 2 standing for Glasgow. A lot dearer than the last time I saw him but considering that was 2011, I'm ok with it.

Joe's link works for any non-SSE customers, btw.

Managed to get 2 standing for Glasgow. A lot dearer than the last time I saw him but considering that was 2011, I'm ok with it.

Congratulation GC :thumb:

I refused the O2 and sickened to get too sick for Dublin (which means really sick) so looking forward to this.

I would have preferred the Peebles Hydro myself, but SSE will do ;)

"Remember me but not my fate"...:crazy:

Just tried the link, it does work but no standing tickets available, it did offer me level 2 seating but I'll wait till Friday and hopefully standing tickets will be available then

Just tried the link, it does work but no standing tickets available, it did offer me level 2 seating but I'll wait till Friday and hopefully standing tickets will be available then
This ^....and also, £73 for seating..!!...blimey, sure he was half that price when past here, we done Perth - Stirling - Dunoon last time...but not £73 for one gig..!

I can almost always get tickets for any gig via contacts in the music industry. Please be aware that there are numerous scams in place from these ticketing agencies. The most important one to realise is that they try to direct 'fans' to the worst seats available, keeping the best for re-sale on the secondary market to corporate customers. That's how I get tickets at the last moment, usually at a discount, when some junket trip for The Office is cancelled. Some groups/artists are also in on this scam and scalp the secondary market for increased revenue from re-sale sites.

The only way these gigs will instantly sell-out is if the customers for 'Autobiography' are also prepared to pay from £50-£70 to play the 'Reader Meet Author' game. The O2 didn't sell out in advance, nor did 3Arena in Dublin. It's a scam. It's highly likely Morrissey is aware of these scams, so it's troubling that he allows such shenanigans to take place under his brand name.

Anyone who has a Barclaycard can also save themselves the booking fees on Friday by using the 'Fee Free Friday' promotion:

https://www.barclaycardunwind.com/events/1/All?search=Morrissey

I'll decide on the day of each gig whether or not to attend. I do not envisage any problems getting a good ticket, at a discount, with access to the bar when the MIM nonsense starts. On one level it's great that everyone who wants to see him should be able to go, but it's disappointing that the prices are so high as all he does is stand on stage and sing. It's hardly the usual 'Cirque Du Soleil' arena extravaganza. Just an late middle-age bloke chuntering along with a few Ye Olde Smythes Classics to liven it up now and then.

Just remember: each and every time you click 'refresh' the System knows you're a 'desperate fan'. There's bots that can circumvent this crap but it would be 'inappropriate' to link to them here.

75 minute show=£1 a minute so PAY ATTENTION! And remember this might be the last time, until the next time, Big C etc. And pray for some Diva Drama make it a memorable show rather than just another night on the road with Morrissey phoning it in. It's all rather amusing. David Icke rebellion at Wembley, Russel Brand 'rebellion' via sales of 'Rebellion'. And now Morrissey brings his devastating critique of late capitalist hegemonics to various corporate sales arenas across the United Kingdum. You couldn't make it up.....

best
BB

I can almost always get tickets for any gig via contacts in the music industry. Please be aware that there are numerous scams in place from these ticketing agencies. The most important one to realise is that they try to direct 'fans' to the worst seats available, keeping the best for re-sale on the secondary market to corporate customers. That's how I get tickets at the last moment, usually at a discount, when some junket trip for The Office is cancelled. Some groups/artists are also in on this scam and scalp the secondary market for increased revenue from re-sale sites.

The only way these gigs will instantly sell-out is if the customers for 'Autobiography' are also prepared to pay from £50-£70 to play the 'Reader Meet Author' game. The O2 didn't sell out in advance, nor did 3Arena in Dublin. It's a scam. It's highly likely Morrissey is aware of these scams, so it's troubling that he allows such shenanigans to take place under his brand name.

Anyone who has a Barclaycard can also save themselves the booking fees on Friday by using the 'Fee Free Friday' promotion:

https://www.barclaycardunwind.com/events/1/All?search=Morrissey

I'll decide on the day of each gig whether or not to attend. I do not envisage any problems getting a good ticket, at a discount, with access to the bar when the MIM nonsense starts. On one level it's great that everyone who wants to see him should be able to go, but it's disappointing that the prices are so high as all he does is stand on stage and sing. It's hardly the usual 'Cirque Du Soleil' arena extravaganza. Just an late middle-age bloke chuntering along with a few Ye Olde Smythes Classics to liven it up now and then.

Just remember: each and every time you click 'refresh' the System knows you're a 'desperate fan'. There's bots that can circumvent this crap but it would be 'inappropriate' to link to them here.

75 minute show=£1 a minute so PAY ATTENTION! And remember this might be the last time, until the next time, Big C etc. And pray for some Diva Drama make it a memorable show rather than just another night on the road with Morrissey phoning it in. It's all rather amusing. David Icke rebellion at Wembley, Russel Brand 'rebellion' via sales of 'Rebellion'. And now Morrissey brings his devastating critique of late capitalist hegemonics to various corporate sales arenas across the United Kingdum. You couldn't make it up.....

best
BB

what a morning im having when i find myself agreeing with brummie. sad but true. i paid about that to see ryan adams in new york not long ago. it does kinda gall to pay so much for one night but after the show i was happy i went and now the memory for sure seems worth the cash

This ^....and also, £73 for seating..!!...blimey, sure he was half that price when past here, we done Perth - Stirling - Dunoon last time...but not £73 for one gig..!

Dunoon was a brilliant gig and the pubs around the venue were great as well both before and after the show, £45 for standing at the hydro isn't too bad, I'll be more than happy to pay that, I think I paid around 50-60 euros for Dublin so much the same

Was there a presale for Leeds anyone

Dunoon was a brilliant gig and the pubs around the venue were great as well both before and after the show, £45 for standing at the hydro isn't too bad, I'll be more than happy to pay that, I think I paid around 50-60 euros for Dublin so much the same
I will try again on Friday, if I can get standing at £45 then great, not paying £73 for seating though out of principle..!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom