Morrissey turns 64 - May 22, 2023

Morrissey turns 64 - May 22, 2023

Update (14:40, May 22, 2023):
Now a Central post.
"MORRISSEY TURNS 64"

unnamed-3.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty soon, it'll be It's Not Your Birthday Anymore time. Happy 64th, Morrissey! Glad you made it this far, and so very well too.

Happy birthday Morrissey. Your beautiful words mean the world to me. I hope you have a very lovely day. As always, I love you more than life. Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

Happy birthday, M! Your poetry still resonates with me as strongly today as it always has and always will. You are revered by so many and rightly so. Love you now, today, tomorrow and always. 💜

1684716713408.jpeg

Mad about the boy
It's pretty funny but I'm mad about the boy
He has a gay appeal
That makes me feel
There may be something sad about the boy

Walking down the street
His eyes look out at me from people that I meet
I can't believe it's true
But when I'm blue
In some strange way I'm glad about the boy

I'm hoping he sings 'When I'm Sixty Four' in its entirety during one of the forthcoming shows.

Wishing you a very merry Birthday
Morrissey. 🍾🍾🍾

Go easy on the Coors, as we want you on
Many more tours……

Take it easy on the cake and chips
We don’t want you spoiling your
Wonderful hips. 😁

Have a wonderful day 🤩🤩

Oh ya silly old man, in your misguided trousers…

Prophetic Moz

Happy Birthday - here’s to at least 26 more!

Dear Morrissey Moz, with all the.amor I wish you happy birthday, I want to ask you to take care of yourself a lot I know that maybe you overshadowed a little the celebration for the departure of a partner who was part of a strong stage of your life, your words for him were precise said with honesty and respect. Moz for today celebrates with a little alcohol, but take care with food and drinks, remember that the body, physical, is the temple of the soul. Moz we want to continue enjoying your voice and your presence. Morrissey legend, icon,and beautiful human being I love you Moz Feliz cumple .Tu fan Lujissey de Argentina tequierooooo!!!! 😍 🥰 :disrelieved::disrelieved:❤️❤️‍🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh viejo tonto, en tus pantalones equivocados...

Moz profético

¡Feliz cumpleaños, por al menos 26 más!
¡¡Es cierto!! Vivo diciéndole a Moz que esos pantalones bombachos no le favorecen. No importa, lo amamos, es todo nuestro,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:❤️❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom