Morrissey turns 59 - May 22, 2018

Morrissey turns 59 on May 22, 2018

Link posted by Famous When Dead:

Happy Birthday Morrissey - Morrissey Central

43147_thisismorrissey.jpg

Last edited:
IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE ! YOU, FAT, BALD, CLOSET, RACIST OLD MAN.
THERES NO NEED TO BE KIND TO YOU AND YOU CAN SHOVE THOSE £75:00 TICKETS UP DIESELS STARFISH.

BENNY-the-BRITISH-BUTCHER :greatbritain::knife:

Kindness is underrated.
Peace begins in our hearts first.
Peace and Love to Manchester
Peace and Love to Morrissey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Moz turns 59 59 years after 1959. I like it. He could name his next concert dvd '59' in honour of this and also because the running time would also be only 59 minutes! Just had to get in a barbed comment there, even if it is an exaggeration.

Thanks for posting that great video (co-directed by Johnny Marr). The video's voiceover is by well-respected actress Maxine Peake. The girl in the video is played by Molly Windsor who recently won a BAFTA for Best Actress on television. Kudos to Johnny for working with and creating with top-tier talent!

https://news.sky.com/story/bafta-tv...ghts-to-clinch-leading-actress-award-11371777

I did notice Drama Js appearance within this awful video, towards the end, playing a 15 year old snowflake, the one with the:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:.
Fantastic to know he is now getting into the sucky video field. Hes gonna rock it there FOR SURE.:clap:
You can make out his mark on this particular video about 10 seconds into it with all the nonsensical:drama:.

Moz turns 59 59 years after 1959. I like it. He could name his next concert dvd '59' in honour of this and also because the running time would also be only 59 minutes! Just had to get in a barbed comment there, even if it is an exaggeration.

You probably never had to sit thru one of the 2 hr sucky comet music shows.:straightface:

Happy birthday to the guy that has given me the utmost happiness to keep me having more birthdays.
As another band from Mankfester once sang:

'Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows if it's night or day
But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a Rock n Roll band
Who'll throw it all away'

IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE ! YOU, FAT, BALD, CLOSET, RACIST OLD MAN.
THERES NO NEED TO BE KIND TO YOU AND YOU CAN SHOVE THOSE £75:00 TICKETS UP DIESELS STARFISH.

BENNY-the-BRITISH-BUTCHER :greatbritain::knife:

Now, now Benjaminge, don't go undoing all of your good work of the past few posts...I was actually beginning to warm to your more sensitive side...but you, of all people on here, are in no position to call somebody out for being fat or bald. Pot, kettle, black and all that. (oh heck, I said 'black'...Peter will have me down as a racist...hey ho, he's a twat).

Now, go back to being the nice, sensitive Benny...it is far more appealing. Love to the folks - which Uni did your eldest plump for?

Oh and just for old time's sake: there's (you are contracting 'there is') and Diesel's (as in 'belonging to Diesel') - if you are going to use a big font, it's best to use the correct punctuation

It's about barbaric, misogynist practices being rolled further and further into out in a civilised society.

Well here you may have unwittingly described the way Morrissey treats some women...:lbf:
Yep, it's exactly that. Well done!

As for hatred, the husband of the victim of a terrorism wrote this: "you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son. But you won't get my hatred."

So you have to wonder how Morrissey manages to feel such anger. My guess is this: he's furious because the terrorist stole the show. It was Morrissey's day. He's feeling disrespected. Personally attacked. How dare they? And all his insecurities resurfaced and like a blind wounded hippopotamus, he charged. For Britain but most of all for himself.

It's useful to remember he probably doesn't even have neighbours who celebrate the Eid Festival a bit loudly, and that the impact of Muslims on his life must be next to zero, except of course when emirs jump the queue at Harrod's and get served before him, which, I admit, would make me want to get rid of them too.

Luckily, personally, I just go to Harrod's to admire the tiles, and I try to always see people as individuals even if sometimes, like hippos, I feel I'm being hunted down, that someone wants to finish me off, me and all that I stand for, there's a phantom menace in the air...

And then I take a deep breath and usually I realize it's just Morrissey singing.

Well here you may have unwittingly described the way Morrissey treats some women...:lbf:
Yep, it's exactly that. Well done!

As for hatred, the husband of the victim of a terrorism wrote this: "you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son. But you won't get my hatred."

So you have to wonder how Morrissey manages to feel such anger. My guess is this: he's furious because the terrorist stole the show. It was Morrissey's day. He's feeling disrespected. Personally attacked. How dare they? And all his insecurities resurfaced and like a blind wounded hippopotamus, he charged. For Britain but most of all for himself.

It's useful to remember he probably doesn't even have neighbours who celebrate the Eid Festival a bit loudly, and that the impact of Muslims on his life must be next to zero, except of course when emirs jump the queue at Harrod's and get served before him, which, I admit, would make me want to get rid of them too.

Luckily, personally, I just go to Harrod's to admire the tiles, and I try to always see people as individuals even if sometimes, like hippos, I feel I'm being hunted down, that someone wants to finish me off, me and all that I stand for, there's a phantom menace in the air...

And then I take a deep breath and usually I realize it's just Morrissey singing.

Moz charged like a blind hippopotamus, the day of his birthday, at nobody in particular?:crazy:
Are you posting from the funny farm yard using Skinnys laptop?:crazy:

Is this true? Can someone tell the whole story of this So-Low corruption?
Pretty poor judgment on someone's part to have ever made such a bigoted wacko a moderator.

Have a look here : https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/uncleskinny-complaints.141559/page-2

Scroll down to David T's post : " I acknowledge that he has used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate and that has been discussed."

To be fair to David T,Skinny wasn't always like this.However,when this matter came up,pretty quickly he was no longer a mod.

Are you posting from the funny farm yard using Skinnys laptop?:crazy:

Actually I''m in a bus and using Morrissey's. The driver is called Charlie. He looks pretty sinister...
I've just asked Morrissey, "Hey where are we going!?" but I think he's sulking because he's totally ignoring me.

Got a bad feeling about this.

PS: I've just had to enter the captcha "bon voyage". For real. Ok I'm freaking out now.
The comet can't come soon enough!!:ahhh:

Have a look here : https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/uncleskinny-complaints.141559/page-2

Scroll down to David T's post : " I acknowledge that he has used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate and that has been discussed."

To be fair to David T,Skinny wasn't always like this.However,when this matter came up,pretty quickly he was no longer a mod.

:straightface:
If you got into an argument with one of his cronies:)dogface:), he would sent them your moderation access info.
Thats why his cronies carried on as if they too were mods. making veiled threats. Yet, incredibly, peeps were being banned for silly reasons.LOL
Its an open question that hes no longer a mod.:chicken:

Actually I''m in a bus and using Morrissey's. The driver is called Charlie. He looks pretty sinister...
I've just asked Morrissey, "Hey where are we going!?" but I think he's sulking because he's totally ignoring me.

Got a bad feeling about this.

PS: I've just had to enter the captcha "bon voyage". For real. Ok I'm freaking out now.
The comet can't come soon enough!!:ahhh:

Maybe you are driving to Sire Records, where Drama J has just signed the Smiths to Sire Records, using his
Comet powers. LOL:straightface:
That Drama J, what a fish LOL, "European Me is GREATER THAN ALL SMITH SONGS!!"
FOOK!! Lets take that sucky track and put inside the space module for the aliens to listen to after
the COMET:drama: blows us up.

Aliens would be "WTF is this sucky song"?

...but you also stated, above, that you watch Fox News.

I watch lots of channels, but I prefer the Joe Rogan podcast to anything on television. When it comes to television I mostly watch sports, movies, or some murder stories on Investigative Discovery. :thumb:
However, I do watch The Five on Fox. Unlike most cable news shows it has a mix of people with different politics and strong personalities chit-chatting about the day's events with respect for each other and in good humor. No dim-witted nutcase like UncleSkanky in the mix. But mostly I like Greg Gutfeld, who's really witty and smart, far more so than any of the boring losers they've got on the various network late night talk shows these days.
I only mentioned it because Gutfeld (who has mentioned Morrissey a bunch of times in the past) obviously chose to play "How Soon Is Now?" as a bumper song as a birthday tip of the cap to Moz. At least Fox News had someone who worked that pleasantry in. Lord knows MSNBC and CNN were too busy with their Russia conspiracy theory hysteria.

Nah. His early work work with, with the Smiths and first 3 albums will be remembered as brilliant. His output for the past 15 years has been - largely - garbage. ...and for many of those years, - the non-musical bullshit he’s spewed has been of more consequence than the music itself. One need look no further than this site for confirmation.

Since you're anonymous there's no way to check what sort of taste you have.
I put Quarry, Ringleader, and Low in High School among his best-ever albums, and there's lots of other great songs outside those masterpieces.
It's puzzling how someone could find his first 3 solo albums "brilliant" but write off everything in the last 15 years as "garbage". You really think there's anything on "Kill Uncle" that's even remotely in the league of, say, "Life is a Pigsty"? Wow. Enough time has already passed on "Kill Uncle" and I don't see many people considering that one of his high points......

WHAT A YEAR !!!!!

As always I'm here, right behind you.

Hazard
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom