Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

UPDATE May 23:

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey's birthday - true-to-you.net
22 May 2016

Morrissey is 57 today. Happy Birthday, Morrissey!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Morrissey. Here's to many more. With the greatest love and respect for you.

Again, why do you come here Benny-the-f***ing-needs-to-get-a-life-looser? Go troll somewhere else.

Why ? To inform people like you that the music industry is corrupt to the core. Do you really believe that Adele 25 sold so well it went straight in at Numro Uno in the charts ?
It's all fixed, we all know that World peace is none of your business is still up there in reality at number one, just as List of the list is more popular than the bible.
The British establishment have got it in for Steven you know ! Oh yes I'd be surprised if he makes 58, think Paris ! Tunnel ! Diesel ! Paparazzi ! Diana !
It's all going to end in tears you know. One of the present Lawnmowers is a double agent you know.
I just pray he gets to be number one and raises lots of money and awareness for autism charities before they bump him off.
Happy Birthday Steven we will fight for your justice when they take you from us. (Have you made a will/arrangements, I'm sure Bono and Elton will want to participate in the send off.

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

This person has no life! What a hideous troll you must be. Always on here posting such garbage. f***tard.

Oh, what can I say on this exceptional day :barf:R O F L ! :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

Please support devious, truculent, unreliable, autistic, humasexual's

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Happy b-day, Morrissey! Thank you so much for all the beauty you give us in your music and your presence. Thank you for all the great moments you have given me. Much love and kisses from Mexico. ~ Gaby.

Best wishes on your birthday Mozzer (that now has passed, somewhere in the world). Thank you for the songs that have made unbearable days, bearable.

Happy birthday morrissey, hope u had a loverly day ! Im a gemini 2! the twins ! :)

GEMINI -

Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, empathic, curious, adaptable, reliable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas, creative, artistic, highly tempermental.

"Weaknesses" : Nervous, anxious, inconsistent, indecisive, suffer with insomnia .

Gemini likes: Music, books, art, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine.

Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being, they do not want anything putting a damper on their freedom or positive energy.

(my birthdate on the forum is wrong for some reason, must of input the wrong date or something! dunno! )

Sorry my greetings are late,, mind you only by a few hours, so im forgiven! was late last year 2!
Its just Ive got a few problems back here , been on-going now for years !

But I will be coming back soon! yes I am !!! :)

Take good care moz, BGTY , a place dear In my heart - ALLWAYS AND FOREVER ! X
Happy birthday !

MIDNITE ! :)

(edited post as wasnt sure I was happy with the green text colour i originally used so ive changed it 2 this above bluish shade instead !
And were is my signature gone!!!! Its VERY IMPORTANT 2 me that I keep "stevens" memory alive so hes never forgotten ! )

Last edited:
Its not your Girthday anymore ! Stop abusing animals for self promotion or I'll report you to the R S P C A Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey celebrated his birthday at the Lowry in Manchester. He was with Boz Sam Johnny Damon and a hot young man. They went back to his room at the end of the night. Morrissey got laid on his birthday!

pics or it didn't happen. I believe you. It was on Twitter to. What did his boyfriend look like?

Morrissey celebrated his birthday at the Lowry in Manchester. He was with Boz Sam Johnny Damon and a hot young man. They went back to his room at the end of the night. Morrissey got laid on his birthday!

I can't believe I am quoting an anonymous poster....but this is the biggest made up delusional lie ever posted on this site. He wouldn't be caught dead in England..Remember? let alone Manchester, and yes, "wouldn't be caught dead in England" can be taken literally since Morrissey bought a plot at Hollywood Forever Cemetery years ago.

How exciting!!!
Stories of huma hanky-panky in hotel corridors... people dead or are they really... bloodsucking family members... The only thing missing is Lady Gaga and Misery there behind the counter, for an even more thrilling episode!
The Morrissey show saves me from...absolute boredom!
See you next year for season 58!
Can't wait. Can you?

It wasn't huma hanky panky. Full on gay hanky panky. We were waiting for Damon to give him head at the table.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom