Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

UPDATE May 23:

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey's birthday - true-to-you.net
22 May 2016

Morrissey is 57 today. Happy Birthday, Morrissey!

Last edited:
Why do you come here?

Apart from Adele who wups Steven's backside in all charts/categories without breaking into a sweat :lbf:.
Oh but that's all because those nasty record industry people rigged it didn't they ! :lbf::guitar::tears::brows::crazy:

Please buy the Queen is dead again kids :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf: Steven is begging you, let's knock that Adele off her perch and show those naughty record label bosses a thing or two about what the public really want injecting in their headphones eh !

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Happy Birthday Morrissey! I'm still here.

Happy Birthday Morrissey

"One day i will find the words, and they will be simple"

The very excellent Happytoast, of B3ta fame, has made a fabulous animated GIF, which you may need to click on.

Oye Esteban! Don't ever forget how much you mean to so many of us here in El Paso, Texas/Juarez, Mexico. You, and your music, have started more lasting friendships in our riverside town than you'd ever imagine. So, happy birthday from your amigos and amigas!

お誕生日おめでとうございます!
57 is a good age for a timeless album from the Man. Let's get it underway with some new songs at the upcoming show.
Well Matthew did travel to Paris yesterday so maybe they're doing something.

Happy Birthday Morrissey .I wish you all the happiness in the world and will love you forever.I hope you have a wonderful day!

Great, Morrissey is out gallivanting in France for his birthday while Nancy is stuck back home in Malibu taking care of lil' Sammy. What classic machismo. Well, at least we can say Morrissey is a real man. Anonymous-

Oh, what can I say about this exceptional day, a day when the brightest of star was born. Mr. Morrissey: I wish you another year of handsomeness, and..... well I can't think of anything else that matters more. Stay healthy, true to yourself and just sing! Bon anniversaire!

Why do you come here?

Why ? To inform people like you that the music industry is corrupt to the core. Do you really believe that Adele 25 sold so well it went straight in at Numro Uno in the charts ?
It's all fixed, we all know that World peace is none of your business is still up there in reality at number one, just as List of the list is more popular than the bible.
The British establishment have got it in for Steven you know ! Oh yes I'd be surprised if he makes 58, think Paris ! Tunnel ! Diesel ! Paparazzi ! Diana !
It's all going to end in tears you know. One of the present Lawnmowers is a double agent you know.
I just pray he gets to be number one and raises lots of money and awareness for autism charities before they bump him off.
Happy Birthday Steven we will fight for your justice when they take you from us. (Have you made a will/arrangements, I'm sure Bono and Elton will want to participate in the send off.

~

Attachments

• IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 41
Happy Birthday! Cheers Morrissey, thank you for all your songs.. that helped-saved our lives. Thank you for being you. Love you!! Have a great day.

Oh, what can I say on this exceptional day :barf:R O F L ! :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

Please support devious, truculent, unreliable, autistic, humasexual's

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom