Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

UPDATE May 23:

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey's birthday - true-to-you.net
22 May 2016

Morrissey is 57 today. Happy Birthday, Morrissey!

Last edited:
Health & happiness.
Continue to grow old disgracefully...
Happy birthday,
FWD.

お誕生日おめでとうございます!
57 is a good age for a timeless album from the Man. Let's get it underway with some new songs at the upcoming show.

aww a very special day indeed! happy birthday dearest mozzer, noblest roman of them all! thank you for being who you so brilliantly, beautifully, and unrelentingly are. simulatedkissssseeeeesssss

Happy Birthday to the man that gives me the gift of his voice everyday ! Much love from Texas !

Happy Birthday to the man who is -who will always be - my favourite artist, my inspiration.

May you be blessed with many happy, healthy years ahead.

We love ya, Morrissey

Benny has spoken. (BtBB)

Happy Girthday to you !
Happy Girthday to you !
Happy Girthday Lord CrankFruad !
Happy Girthday to you !

Don't forget to make a wish for a big fat major record label when you blow out the candles on the cheesecake. Lol !
Get off the stage you silly old clown.
God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher

happy birthday mister morrissey.great photo above.

Mozzer,

Your impact on me is ineffable; you're a true inspiration. Now, then, and...

Happy Birthday Moz. You're still head and shoulders above every other music artist. Famous when alive.

Woah old! He'll be able to get social security payments in just a handful of years lol.

Wish Moz the best in this next year of his life. HBD <3

Apart from Adele who wups Steven's backside in all charts/categories without breaking into a sweat :lbf:.
Oh but that's all because those nasty record industry people rigged it didn't they ! :lbf::guitar::tears::brows::crazy:

Please buy the Queen is dead again kids :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf: Steven is begging you, let's knock that Adele off her perch and show those naughty record label bosses a thing or two about what the public really want injecting in their headphones eh !

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom