Morrissey turns 56 - May 22, 2015

An anonymous person writes:

Happy Birthday Moz :D Sorry, just realized right now that in Sydney it's the 22nd already.

UPDATE May 22:

Link posted by Morran:

Morrissey's birthday - true-to-you.net
22 May 2015

Morrissey's birthday

Morrissey is 56 today. Happy Birthday, Morrissey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sven more hours of birthday here. I should probably bake some cupcakes. :yum:

It's raining in SoCal today. PERFECT Manchestery weather for the birth of a sweet little oddball.

Your last three albums have been unalloyed shite. You've become an arsehole in innumerable ways.

Kill yourself.

Yet, you took time out of your busy treatment schedule to post on a birthday thread for him - touching.
I think allowing Moz that much control over your behaviour and coupled with only a meager 1st grader attempt at trolling are surefire signs that you are on the road to recovery. Get well soon.

Happy birthday Moz.
They don't like it up 'em.
FWD

Last edited:
Happy happy birthday, Morrissey!!! You have given me so much, I shall be greatful always! I hope you drink and smile too much! Love always!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you're enjoying Sydney!
Best wishes always!

35kib80.jpg

Happy Birthday, Morrissey! That is Alex in the photo. Chance wouldn't sit for the picture. Sorry. You know how cats can be...but they both adore your music just the same! :)

Anyway, you've brought a lot of happiness, light, and inspiration into my life and I love you more than I can say. I hope you had a wonderful day and I'm really looking forward to seeing you soon!

ITS NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE CHEESE FED STEVEN !
Did you really think we meant all that syrupy sentimental SHITE ?
There's no need to be kind to you.

I'm watching you Steven.

Meat-Fed-Wilson

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom