Morrissey turns 53 - May 22, 2012

Re: Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Happy birthday, you old fruit! Thanks for being responsible for some of the greatest songs ever written. And one or two of the worst...

Hey, Moz....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you!
I saw you at the hotel restaurante (unique) in são paulo ...you are having dinner, and I sent you a kiss and shaked my hands...I was with a baby in my hands....well, by the way....everything good for you!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Gabriela.

Happy Birthday Wonderful Poet! Im From Argentina, And I hope See You Once Again... The Greatest Show I Ever See! Thank's A Lot!

Happy Birthday Moz! Have a wonderful day and a great year ahead! And this has been a very good year for you so far, hasn't it?
May it continue as successfully!!!

Have a good one Moz, your a legend. See you in Manchester soon. Paul

Happy Birthday fellow Gemini. I hope you have a Good day, at least better than those immediately prior!!!!
I hit the BIG 50 next month and was pondering having fewer days left than those behind me! How Depressing! :)

To Mr.Super Trouper Morrissey.
Happy Birthday.
I'm Sorry that it becames late.

Mr.Super Trouper Morrissey.
Happy Birthday.
I'm Sorry that it becames late.

“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORRISSEY - BRAZIL LOVES YOU!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday Dear Moz! Thanks for being YOU and for everything you do. Much love and wish you only happiness and good things always

Happy Birthday my beautiful precious Morrissey!!!! I love you so much!!!! I have your posters all over my bedroom so that I can see your beautiful face as soon as I wake up. I think you're perfect!!! You are the greatest singer of all time!!!! You have a lovely singing voice. No one is greater than you. I know you're reading this you handsome devil. I love you!!!!

Thank you my dearest friend, I hope that this birthday brings you triple the joy that you have given me. I may not be alive because this day gave you life. Your words are like the blood that races thru my heart. May you always be " you".

Happy Birthday, Morrissey!
Thank you very much for your visit to Japan..You saved my life.
Love you always from Tokyo
Hiroko

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom