Morrissey turns 53 - May 22, 2012

Re: Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Happy birthday, you old fruit! Thanks for being responsible for some of the greatest songs ever written. And one or two of the worst...

Honored by thee

Merry day dear boy,

Your words will echo forevermore. You are a true and real legend, a one of a kind Genius. We are lucky to have shared this time and space with you. Love you!

Best,
Brando, Cliff and Dean

Really glad to see both the professional and personal perseverance. Happy birthday...

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Morrissey!! Tonight will be th 18th time I've seen you perform, but I have never been lucky enough to hear "Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me". Maybe tonight will be the night? In any case, I look forward to tonights show and am honored to be one of many to spend your birthday with you. <3

Happy Birthday Morrissey! Please wear your birthday suit tonight. kthx.

Happy Birthday Morrissey, we all love you and thank you for what you've brought to our lives.

Happy Birthday Morrissey! Your music, your lyrics, your words have truly been a beacon in my life. Enjoy your special day!

With Love,
Ricardo

“Age shouldn’t affect you. You’re either marvellous or you’re boring, regardless of your age.” Happy Birthday MOZ

Feliz Aniversário grande Mozz !! Saúde, paz e amor !! Forever !!! Kiss :o*

Happy Birthday Steven Patrick Morrissey. You are my HERO. An inspiration to many of us. I love u! Can't wait to celebrate with u tonight!!!

Happy Birthday Steven Patrick Morrissey! You are my hero and a inspiration to many! I look forward to celebration with u tonight. Love, Nickie E. Garcia

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom