Morrissey turns 53 - May 22, 2012

Re: Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Happy birthday, you old fruit! Thanks for being responsible for some of the greatest songs ever written. And one or two of the worst...

Comments

G

Gabriela

Hey, Moz....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you!
I saw you at the hotel restaurante (unique) in são paulo ...you are having dinner, and I sent you a kiss and shaked my hands...I was with a baby in my hands....well, by the way....everything good for you!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Gabriela.

A

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Wonderful Poet! Im From Argentina, And I hope See You Once Again... The Greatest Show I Ever See! Thank's A Lot!

Tomi

Happy Birthday Moz! Have a wonderful day and a great year ahead! And this has been a very good year for you so far, hasn't it?
May it continue as successfully!!!

A

Anonymous

Have a good one Moz, your a legend. See you in Manchester soon. Paul

A

Anonymous

Happy Birthday fellow Gemini. I hope you have a Good day, at least better than those immediately prior!!!!
I hit the BIG 50 next month and was pondering having fewer days left than those behind me! How Depressing! :)

A

Anonymous

To Mr.Super Trouper Morrissey.
Happy Birthday.
I'm Sorry that it becames late.

A

Anonymous

Mr.Super Trouper Morrissey.
Happy Birthday.
I'm Sorry that it becames late.

H

Hector was...

“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORRISSEY - BRAZIL LOVES YOU!!!!! :)

Compadre

Happy Birthday Dear Moz! Thanks for being YOU and for everything you do. Much love and wish you only happiness and good things always

A

Anonymous

Happy Birthday my beautiful precious Morrissey!!!! I love you so much!!!! I have your posters all over my bedroom so that I can see your beautiful face as soon as I wake up. I think you're perfect!!! You are the greatest singer of all time!!!! You have a lovely singing voice. No one is greater than you. I know you're reading this you handsome devil. I love you!!!!

A

Anonymous

Thank you my dearest friend, I hope that this birthday brings you triple the joy that you have given me. I may not be alive because this day gave you life. Your words are like the blood that races thru my heart. May you always be " you".

Hiroko

Happy Birthday, Morrissey!
Thank you very much for your visit to Japan..You saved my life.
Love you always from Tokyo
Hiroko

Trending Threads

Top Bottom