Morrissey turns 53 - May 22, 2012

Post your birthday wishes in the comments section below.

Russ writes:

in honor of morrissey's birthday and national goth day, we at flavorpill gathered a truly stunning/hilarious gallery of photos of moz BEING HAPPY. it's all real

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

S

Skylarker

Re: Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Happy birthday, you old fruit! Thanks for being responsible for some of the greatest songs ever written. And one or two of the worst...

myboyracer

Speedway, here we come!

"You make an old man very happy". Happy Birthday MOZ!

celibate

Forever Ill

Happy birthday Morrissey, it's not that bad being in Hawaii to celebrate ones birhtday

[mistake again I see he's playing a birtday gig in San Diego, so people there sing for Morrissey]

Have a wonderfull and special day

cheers

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Happy Birthday Morrissey! 52 trips around the sun DONE! That's a full deck of playing cards! :D

Edit: It occurred to me while I was brushing my teeth that LAST YEARS birthday would've commemorated 52 trips around the sun. This year you're just older and there's nothing terribly symbolic or important about that. :D

Last edited:

hand in glove

40 percent papier mache
Subscriber
Happy Birthday, Morrissey! You are the adrenaline rushing through my veins... Much LOVE ♥♥♥

Kenji Matsumura

Happy 53rd Birthday Morrissey!!

Thank you for coming to Japan!!
I was very glad to see you! I hope you come again!!

I am your fan forever.

cheers

Photo: Moz with Me (2. May. 2012 Nagoya, Japan)

Moz with Me Edit Ver2_instagram.jpg

A

Anahí

Felíz cumpleaños Mozz desde Buenos Aires!!! Qué más se te puede decir? Sos el mejor cantante y poeta que existe.
Gracias por tu arte!!
♥ Te amo ♥

A

Argentamozz

Happy Birthday dear Mozz!!! And you´re right: "Older is better"(like a good wine)!
Please, return to Argentina. We miss you too much!
I love you♥

E

Elisabeth

Happy birthday, Morrissey. Thank you for the concerts I've had the chance to see, and thank you for the songs that saved my life.

V

Vivamoz85

Happy Birthday to a legend!!! Without your music I would not be complete. <3

Darrell Tyler

Happy Birthday Morrissey! Thank you so much for coming back to Hawaii! Hopefully we provided enough ALOHA to keep you coming back! I cannot thank you enough for all that you give us fans!

Mahalo nui loa and a hui hou!

Trending Threads

Top Bottom